08

RESCUE TRAINING

THE NEXT DAY, AFTER the class had returned from lunch, Aizawa had a special announcement

"For hero basic training, we'll be going off campus again. The class will include two teachers and all might."

Everyone was taken aback, some slightly turned pale.

"Don't tell me.. we're going to USJ?!" Mineta embraced himself in fear.

Aizawa sighed, "You'll find out once we get there. Now change into your costumes and meet up by the buses." He then left the classroom.

'I wonder where we'll be going this time.'

*****

"IT IS USJ!" the class exclaims.

"Well that happened! But class is class. So let's begin the rescue training!" Thirteen says.

"Are you really able to move, Thirteen-sensei?" Y/n asked her teacher, worringly.

"My back hurts but it's nothing compared to Senpai." He says as he points to Aizawa.

"We are ready to begin class. Let's start already, and stop wasting time." Aizawa says, walking away irritated.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Midoriya calls out, Aizawa stopped and turned to look at his student.

"Wasn't All Might supposed to meet us all here? Where is he?"

"Don't know, Just forget about him." Aizawa walks away.

'Did something happen between the two?..' Midoriya thought.

Aizawa and Thirteen brought everyone to the mountain zone,

"Now let's start with the training. There'll be 4 students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other two will have injured legs and the last will be very worried."

Y/n, Kirishima and Kaminari looked over at the edge of the cliff, "W-woah! What height!" Kirishima exclaims.

"How're we supposed to get down there?!" Asked Kaminari, Iida suddenly ran towards the three, and yelling down at the edge of the cliff.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! ARE YOU OK?! DONT WORRY, WE'LL SAVE YOU!!"

Y/n sweatdropped at her friend's enthusiasm.

"Iida-kun.."

"You're way to fast! Even though you're the only one..." Kaminari sighs.