32

𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐌

Y/N HAD A SCOWL ON HER face, she was absolutely in shock

Y/N HAD A SCOWL ON HER face, she was absolutely in shock. The hardships they all went through to get to the facility were unbelievable and yet, they now have to wake up at 5:30 am everyday just to start training?

Her hair was an absolute mess, they didn't even give her time to wash her face and to top it all off, they just told her to wear her gym clothes. She stood next to Jirou and Uraraka as she continuously yawned, with wild bed hair.

"Good morning, boys and girls. Today, we will begin the training camp to increase your strength in earnest." Aizawa says, "the goal in this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are booming more real by the minute."

He turned to Bakugou, "So Bakugou, try throwing that." He threw the same exact ball they used on the fitness exam.

"This is from the fitness test..." Bakugou stared at the ball in his hand, Aizawa nodded. "From right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you have improved."

Mina was suddenly excited. "Ooh?! We're checking our progress?"

"Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh?" Sero exclaims.

Bakugou started to swing his right arm in circles for preparation. Kirishima grinned, "do it, Bakugou!"

Bakugou smirked, "Then.. here I go.. Go die!!" He threw the ball and released a big explosion at the same time.

Wind blew on their faces which got a few of them to finally wake up, "nice catchphrase." Y/n muttered with a stretch.

Bakugou stood confident as he waited for his result. "709.6 meters." Aizawa says, which surprised everyone.

"Huh? It's less than I thought.." kirishima says, Bakugou was still full of shock on his result. '709..?' he grits his teeth,

"It's been about three months since you all started highschool. Through various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels with some increase with stamina, as you can see, your quirks themselves haven't improved much." Aizawa stated, Midoriya's eyes widen.

"That's why, starting today, we will work on improving your quirks. It'll be so hard, you'll all feel like you're dying." He smirked.

'Wh-'

"But try not to actually die.."

*****

"Develop our quirks?" Kendo questioned, "Class A is doing it already." Vlad king says.

VLAD KING, QUIRK : BLOOD CONTROL