09

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, the main event everyone has been dreading

Y/n wasn't as nervous as the others, she sat down across from Bakugou and Kaminari, drinking strawberry milk.

"ss everyone ready?! The events are about to begin!!" Iida says,

"I wish i could've worn my costume.." Mina pouts.

"They aren't allowed, it's only for fairness." Ojiro awkwardly smiled at the pouting pinkette.

*****

"holy shit! Is that—?!"

"That's the Kurosaki's!" Someone amongst the crowd pointed at the group of Kurosaki's.

"I can't wait to see our little Y/n!" Akemi happily exclaims, sitting down next to her sister, Y/n's mother.

Emi exhaled, "I'm nervous.. what if she gets badly injured?"

"toughen up, this is Y/n we are talking about. She can handle a little injury or two, and besides. with her blood, she can regenerate slowly. So stop worrying." Raijin scoffed.

KUROSAKI RAIJIN, QUIRK ; SHADOW FORCE

Suzume smiled, "she'll do great. she's my granddaughter, of course she will."

KUROSAKI SUZUME, QUIRK ; ICE BODY

"Do you think she knows we are here?" Akemi asked, Kanna shook her head. "Doubt it. that child has been focusing on training, and no one even bothered on telling her."

KUROSAKI KANNA, QUIRK : PUPPET MASTER

"I hope she sees us.." Emi sighed.

*****

"Midoriya" Todoroki calls out to the boy, who looked at the heterochromia in confusion, Todoroki barely talked to Midoriya, so this was quite confusing for the green haired.

"..what is it, Todoroki-kun?" he sweats, Todoroki somehow scares him a little. Bakugou side-eyed the two.

"Objectively speaking, I'm stronger than you, more capable." He says, getting everyone's attention.

'what..'

"H-huh?.. sure..!" Midoriya nervously says. "All Mights got his eye on you doesn't he?" Todoroki asks, with a slight glare.