24

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃

A WEEK WENT BY after the study session at her house, and they resumed their regular classes but they suddenly had unexpected guests that day

"It's a little sudden but for our next hero class, four hero students from Isami High will be participating as special guests." Aizawa informed,

The class was excited.

"There's a glasses girl! A glasses girl!!" Mineta cried out in happiness as he shakes Midoriya.

"Hey, pretty lady! Can I get your number?" Kaminari asked the girl with glasses, Y/n deadpanned at his regular flirtatious act.

Jirou used her earphone jack on him, "Stop showing your stupidity, it's embarrassing.."

Y/n chuckled along while Kirishima and Sero laughed, Aizawa's eyes turned red and his hair started floating which made the class go silent.

"Introduce yourselves."

The Isami High students sweatdropped, but nodded.

"We'll be running the exercises with you today, Isami Highschool, hero class. I'm Sekigai Kashiko." The girl with glasses introduced.

"Same class, Tadan Dadan. Pleasure to meet you!"

"I'm Fujimi." A light blue headed boy with a scowl on his face says, looking over at Bakugou and Y/n.

A lizard girl noticed Tsuyu. She instantly went over to hug her, "Tsuyu-chan!" "Habuko-chan!"

"Tsuyu-chan's friend?" Uraraka asked, confused.

"I-Im getting a little nervous.. this shouldn't happen in nature!." Midoriya sweatdropped.

"Mongoose! Don't get all friendly with these UA guys!" Fujimi says, Y/n sighs.

"Honestly, what is it with people hating our class? Now they hate our school too?" She muttered to herself which was heard by Midoriya and Bakugou.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU ISAMISHIT!?"

"Stop it, Kacchan!" Midoriya says from behind Y/n.

"SHUT IT SHITTY NERD!"

Aizawa sighs, "Why don't you shut up first."

Bakugou glared at Aizawa and grits his teeth but sat down.

"Anyway, it's time to go now. Change into your costumes and make your way to Ground Omega. Iida, guide the Isami students."