04

KUROSAKI VS TODOROKI

"SO KUROSAKI, WHATS THE plan?" Ojiro asked, not having a plan on his own

OJIRO MASHIRAO, QUIRK : TAIL

"well, I'm assuming Todoroki-kun will be pulling off an attack straight away, probably one that'll freeze the whole building to get this over with. But before he does that, I'm gonna need you both to jump unless you want to get caught in his ice." Hagakure nodded in understanding.

"How do you know he'll pull an attack that quick, Kurosaki-chan?" Hagakure asked.

"I went to school with him ever since I was little and I was invited from time to time whenever he trains, although we barely talked I just noticed a few things here and there.." she avoided their eyes.

"Anyway, Ojiro-kun, you'll need to fight Shoji-kun so that Hagakure-san can caught him off guard to tie him up. leave Todoroki-kun to me but if I ever struggle, I'm counting on you!." Y/n finished.

Y/n picked up a sound of footsteps.

"He's here."

"Huh—?"

Just as Y/n expected, ice started to spread throughout the whole building. Before Ojiro and Y/n could get caught in it, she and Ojiro jumped at the same time.

Todoroki walked into the room, "sorry, let's just get this over with." He says.

Todoroki kept aiming ice towards Y/n, who was destroying them as she sent out concentrated blasts. Ojiro and Hagakure ran out of the room trying to find Shoji, whenever she couldn't dodge his ice, she sends out blasts to damage his ice completely.

Y/n continued to send out blasts towards Todoroki and he dodged a few of them by creating a small ice wall, but at the same time he had to deal with all the broken ice she's aiming towards him all at once.

Todoroki would lie if he said he wasn't struggling right now. he continued to maintain a distance between the two. Y/n could only feel tired as she continued to send blasts towards Todoroki using her right hand, while aiming all the broken ice to him with her left hand.

"You're shivering, Todoroki-kun." Y/n smirked.

"You're getting quite pale, Kurosaki." He says while breathing slowly.

'well, at least he's focusing only on my ice, which means he he'll get caught off guard once I use my upper card.'