33

𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

MINETA'S SCREAMS COULD BE heard, the girls perked up at the sound of his screams

"Did you hear that just now?" Hagakure asked, she was curled up in her futon.

Jirou nodded. "It sounded like.. a boy? Screaming maybe."

"The boys were fighting during dinner earlier, weren't they? They were with the boys from class B!"

Y/n yawned. She knew perfectly well who was screaming, and she felt at ease. He definitely deserves it.

"Idiots. All of them.. but no, this scream definitely sounded like Mineta's." Jirou says, Y/n and Uraraka nodded.

"He got punished, right? I hope they really threw the book at him!" Mina exclaims.

Yaoyorozu sighs as she was organizing her things. "Seriously.. that boy will never learn unless he gets hurt in the process, I fear."

The girls room was smaller than the boys because of how little girls they have in class A compared to the boys, it was a simple washitsu room with only 7 tatami mats. When they first entered the room, Yaoyorozu and Y/n were quite shocked at how small it was but they accepted it anyway.

"I should've stabbed his eye harder with my plug." Jirou grumbled, Mina huffed in disappointment. "And I should've used my acid on where it really burns!"

"I don't think Mineta will change no matter how many times he gets hurt in the process, he been hurt plenty already but it's never dettered him." Y/n stated, Yaoyorozu nods in agreement.

"You.. may be right... But even so, this particular offense was directed at the girls of another class, it's shameful to think a fellow member of class A would do such a thing."

Y/n agrees with Yaoyorozu's statement. As class vice President, she felt slightly responsible for keeping her cohort in line,

Suddenly, there was a knock and a familiar voice.

"It's Kendo, can we come in?"

The girls of class A glanced at each other, they were unsure of how to react at the unexpected visitors.

"By all means." Said Yaoyorozu.

Kendo, along with, Kodai, Shiozaki, and Yanagi walked in their room. Kendo thrust a bag over to Y/n,

"As a thanks for earlier."

"Thanks for what?"

Mina was curious as to what was in the bag. "What's going on?" She wasn't the only one curious to see what was in the bag,