20

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

"LET'S RESTRAIN HIM and hand him over, is there anything to bind him with?" Todoroki asked, "Let's remove all his weapons in case!" Midoriya suggested

Todoroki found a rope in the trash and tied stain tightly, in case he'll escape. Native ended up carrying Midoriya since he was badly injured and Y/n walked alongside Iida and Todoroki.

She blocked out all the chattering from her friends and was in deep thought about how her uncle slash her mentor will react to this.

"HUH?! What are you doing here?!" Gran Torino scolds as he kicks Midoriya in the face.

GRAN TORINO, QUIRK : JET

"Gran torino..."

"Well, I don't know what happened but I guess I'm glad you're alright." He says, sighing.

'you guess...?'

"Who's that?" Todoroki asked, Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "Probably the one he is interning with."

"The narrow lane.. is this it?!" A females voice was heard across the street.

The group of sidekicks started talking to the group, but one of them noticed the hero killer.

"Is that the hero killer?!" She asked.

"You're here which means he.. Endeavor is still back at the fight, right?" Todoroki asked Endeavor's sidekick. She nodded,

"Well, yeah. We came here because our quirks don't work well with those types of villains And Enforcer showed up in the end so Endeavor gave us orders.

Y/n tensed at the sudden mention of her uncle, she gulped.

"The three of you.. I'm really sorry. You all sustained wounds because of me, I was blind and I couldn't see anything!.." Iida bows down as tears fall from his eyes.

"I'm sorry too, you were brooding so much and I completely overlooked that, even though we're friends." Midoriya frowned, Y/n nodded.

"I'm really sorry too, Iida-kun! I knew you were upset deep down but I didn't want to pry any further in case you wanted to be alone.." She says, "Pull yourself together, you're the class president. Right?" Todoroki weakly smiled.

"Right..!" Iida smiled at his friends. "Kurosaki-kun?! Your injuries are gone?!"

"H-huh, what do you mean?!"