26

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒!

Y/N FROWNS, SHE WAS upset that her red-headed friend didn't pass

"No way.. it's only the first battle.. it was this one-sided?" Uraraka placed a hand over her mouth in disbelief.

"Their quirks were too ineffective against Cementoss-sensei..." Y/n says.

She began to panic. She was going to be up against All Might. Her godfather! And worse of all, with two people who literally can't get along.

There's no way she's going to pass, was what kept repeating in her head.

She slapped her cheeks to give herself motivation and think positive, Midoriya was startled as he watched her.

Y/n looked over at the screen where Tokoyami and Tsuyu managed to get away from Ectoplasm.

"Nice!"

"Woohoo!"

"An escape only this two can pull of!" Midoriya excitedly exclaims.

"Communication skills. In society, it is very essential for heroes to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone." Recovery girl suddenly came back.

"Uh, excuse me.. even though this is a test with their weaknesses being made to deal with on purpose, right?" The greenette asked, Recovery girl nodded.

"I wonder what Tokoyami-san and Asui-san have to work on. I can't imagine Mr. Ectoplasm's quirk being a bad matchup for theirs.."

"No, it is bad...For Tokoyami Fumikage." Recovery girl says, which piqued Y/n's interest.

"Why do you say so, Recovery Girl?" She asked.

"You'll see."

They watched the screen as Tokoyami and Tsuyu started running away, possibly trying to escape instead of engaging in a battle.

Ectoplasm started making more clones next to Tokoyami and Tsuyu. Tokoyami managed to defeated a few of his clones using Dark shadow alongside with Tsuyu.

They managed to get away from ectoplasm using Tsuyu's tongue.

Y/n drifted off in her thoughts again, not paying any attention to whatever Recovery girl or her friends are saying.

She was frantic with worry.

She wanted to at least get Bakugou to involve himself in Midoriya's plan's or even create one together.

"Hey, uh.. I'll be heading somewhere right now. So, I'll be back soon!" She ran out of the monitoring room, leaving her two friends dumbfounded.

*****