Chapter 34

Catalina's POV 

Unsurprisingly I woke up with a headache. A terrible pounding headache. 

For a few seconds I had no idea what the hell happened or where I was. As the drowsiness slowly wore off the events of what happened in the hallway slammed back into me. I shot up in the bed I laid on only to be brought short as I was pulled harshly back onto the mattress. 

" What the hell!?" I look up to see that my right hand is tied to the head of the bed.

These fuckers tied me! Seriously!?

Turning slightly I move to the top of the bed and start to untie the knot. I grunt as the rope tugs harshly at my skin. My fingers start to ache as I pull at the rope. I let out a frustrated yell when I see that I'm making no progress on the damn complicated knot. It was almost as if a three year old did it. 

" You're only making it worse." I stop and turn to face Alek who's leaning casually against the wall. His arms crossed over his chest. An amused grin on his lips. 

" When the hell did you get in here?" 

" I've been here all the time." If he was then I never noticed. " I must say you were out for a quite some while. Longer then I imagined." My eyes narrow when I remember what he did to put me out. 

" Did you use chloroform on me!?" I shriek. 

" Sorry. It was my fathers idea." He apologized. 

" I bet this is your daddy's idea as well." I point towards my tied up arm. 

" Actually that was mine." I raise a brow. 

" Never took you for the bondage kinky type." He shrugs. 

" I like to try new things here and now." I open my mouth to make another sassy remark only to stop myself when I realize how he'll take what I'll say the wrong way. Instead I clear my throat. 

" Aren't you going to untie me?" I say. 

" I thought we'll try out my new kink." My cheeks heat up at the look he gave me. I then realized that my clothes are torn and ripped open to reveal my underwear. If I wasn't in this complicated tangle I would have held my chin high knowing I look good in my black lace underwear. Instead anger flared up inside me.  

" What the hell happened to my clothes!?" 

I wanted to rip this rope off and claw his eyes out for ruining my clothes. My favorite pair of Carolina Herrera jeans are shredded to pieces. Let's not get started on the Armani shirt! 

" Sorry but we had to do something." 

" What something?" I snap.  

My mind is racing at all the different scenarios popping up in my head.