Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Its been a couple days since I told Luke everything and he told me exactly what I needed to hear. A couple days and I can't bring myself to face reality. To go forth with what I promised Luke and myself what I would do. Yet I can't bring myself to break up with Harry. Yes I'm breaking up with Harry. After Luke's words hit home I knew Harry and I were done for. I know exactly what I will say and each time I bring myself to do it I just smile and tell Harry how much I love him. I know I'm pathetic. Luke just gives me a look when I do while Salem and Serena gush about how cute we are.

Back home things are even more tense. Stephan left to Europe the same day Isis returned from Paris saying he had personal issues to take care of. Sebastien joined him leaving me in a house alone with Isis and Dimitri. Isis and Dimitri disappeared the day she returned. Saying they were going to dinner only to return the next day as I left to school. I already had a fair image as to what happened. Dimitri hasn't made any plans to bring up or talk about the kiss. Neither have I even if I should. I really should tell him how I feel but every time I want to talk to him Isis appears out of thin air ruining the moment.

I'm currently in the entertainment room stuffing my face from cookies, pies, brownies, ice cream, chips, candy, and cake. Isis and Dimitri are upstairs getting ready for some party Isis is dragging him to. I'm sure it'll end up with them having sex because that's how it's been these past few days. The smile on my sisters face said enough.

" It smells like chocolate in here." His voice caused me to almost drop the brownie in my hands. Almost.

I looked up at Dimitri who looked gorgeous in my eyes with his designer get suit that fit him perfectly, his pushed back hair, and piercing blue eyes. It should be a sin for someone to be utterly gorgeous.

" Well your not just going to stand there staring and not offer me some are you?" He lightly joked.

" Wouldn't want to dirty your suit now would you?"

" I'll be extra careful." He snatched a brownie from the pile and bites it.

" Hey!" He chuckles.

" Look I'm fine! No crumbs or stains on my suit." He winks causing me to blush.

I turn away from him and back to the large television where I'm watching Tattoos After Dark. Yes I watch reality tv shows. What teenager doesn't!?

I feel the couch sink besides me as Dimitri sits down. His arm is draped across the back of the couch. I try to play it cool when I feel his fingers brushing against the back of my neck. My eyes never leaving the television screen. My heart is in my throat as he moves his arm and his fingers trace a pattern on my bare thigh. I stiffen when he starts to move towards the inside of my thigh.

" Dimitri I-"

" We have to settle things Catalina. Meet me here." He suddenly pulls out a hotel suite card. I take it and instantly recognize it as one of Luke's fathers famous hotels, La Lune. " 11 o'clock. I'll be waiting." I take the card and he stands up and leaves.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

" You know he could just be doing this for sex." Luke says from where he's sprawled out on the king sized California bed in the very large and expensive suite.

It's on the second to top floor and it comes with a spectacular view as well as a large jacuzzi that can fit five in the bathroom. The colors are rich and contrast greatly with one another. A bar is settled in the room filled with rich wines, scotch, bourbon, tequila, and vodka. As well as other drinks one can mix it with.

" As if I didn't know that." I snap.

After contemplating whether I should even be here in this damn room I immediately called for help aka Luke. He showed up and strolled inside with his master key. First helping himself to a drink before he let me tell him of my sticky situation. Now he's using his male brain and knowledge to sort my nerves out.