Chapter 39

Sebastian's POV

After a long 12 hour flight we finally arrived at Moscow Russia.

Rushing through the airport with our bags we head out to the harsh cold where a black SUV is awaiting us.

" Jace!?" I'm surprised when I recognize the driver. " Hey man I haven't seen you in a while."

Jace is, was, my bodyguard when I was in my dark period. He went around making sure my drunk ass would survive throughout a nice. Even kicked my ass when I had killed hang overs. In all he's my best friend.

" Who else? What happened to your leg Sebastian? Who'd you piss off?" He asked in his thick Scottish accent as he drove through the snowy streets.

" A girl." Through the review mirror I see him raise a brow.

" A girl? What's you do? Slap her ass? Messy one night stand?" I shake my head.

" No. Actually I scared her and she pushed me down some stairs." That caused him to laugh.

" I need to meet this girl and shake her hand."

" Well you will soon. She's the one that was taken." He let out a whistle.

" Ah. Samantha- I mean Catalina. Pretty ungrateful that Vladimir took her." There's a silence after he said that. No one uttered a single word.

I just stared at the back of Jaces head. He knew her. He knew Cat when she faked her identity as Samantha. I wanted to ask her some questions but held back.

Twenty minutes later the car came to a halt as we arrived at the hotel we'll be staying at. It's a nice hotel. The lobby has started and a huge chandelier. The workers are dressed in all red with red hats.

Once we have our room the bell big a guy around my age named Christian, curtesy of his name tag, accompanied us to the elevator. Thick tension made it hard to even breathe the way up. I noticed how anxious my uncle looked. I had to bite my tongue from saying anything. Not wanting him to force me on a plane and head back to the states.

The elevator finally came to a stop and we got off. We're staying in an apartment suite. It has a living room area, kitchen, dining table, a bathroom, and three rooms. The views are amazing. Especially with the city covered in a layer of snow.

Christian hauled off after he dropped off the bags and wished us a good evening. I noticed him giving us odd looks. Especially Dimitri.

" Boss what we do now?" Clyde asked Dimitri who's helping himself to the mini bar.

" I talked to Vladimir before we got on the plane. He gave me clear instructions to wait for a phone call." He said.

" A phone call!? Huh?" I scoffed under my breath. Jace elbowed me. I just shot him a glare.

They all started talking about strategy and what should they do if we're cornered. The talk just made my head throb. I started to make my way towards the elevator when Dimitri stopped me.

" Where you going?" I wanted to tell him to piss off. It took my all to bite it back.

" The bar downstairs."

" Jace'll go with you." I shrug. Better have Jace coming along then not going.

" What bit you in the ass lad?" Jace asked.

" Nothing." I snap.

" That look on your face sure is nothing. Come on! Spill!" I give a sideways glance at Jace who's staring down at me.

" I found out about Catalina and Dimitri."

" Ah. And? What do you think?" He asked me.

" What do I think?" He motioned for me to continue. " I think that-" What do I think? I can say a hundred little things. Say how much I despise my uncle for once having Cat in the palm of his hand. Say how much I wish she was never kidnapped. How I hate that he's here. That he himself didn't tell me about it. No. No I'm glad he didn't. I think I would of punch him more then twice if it were him to spill the beans.