24

Dimitri's POV

" Any intel on who staged the bug in my computer system?" I ask Stephan once were behind locked doors.

I've been itching for him to arrive back from his trip to know who the bastard that hacked my system and shut me out for days is. Stephan's the only one who I trust to get the answers I need. He's my right hand man for a reason and right now I just hope he doesn't disappoint me.

" We got a lead." He said as he lit up a cigarette and leaned back in the leather couch.

" And what is it?" I pressed.

" Let's just say our friends out in St. Petersburg don't really like us."

" Vladimir? He did that?" Stephan doesn't miss the surprise and anger in my tone.

" Yes and shits going down back in Paris Dimitri. His men are shooting down our places, taking our drugs, and killing our guys. Vladimir also won over the cops you have in your pocket. He's trying to ignite a war. A deadly serious war." I run a hand over my face.

" I thought we had a truce!" I roar.

" Apparently not. They even went as far as going after Hilda." I turned to face him. My body shaking from anger.

" What!? They better not have laid on her finger on her or I swear!" Stephan sighs.

" She's fine Dimitri. She's in hiding and after some paperwork she'll be on a plane and on her way over here for the wedding."

" I want her here now! I need to make sure she's safe."

" Don't worry I'll make a call. She'll be here by tomorrow late in the evening."

" Good. As long as she's safe." Hearing that they went after Hilda terrifies me. She's practically my second mother.

" Dimitri Hilda doesn't know that Samantha really is Catalina does she? Nor that she's Isis sister?" I nod.

" Don't worry Stephan. I'll explain everything to her when I pick her up from the airport." I find myself wondering how Hilda will react when she sees Catalina. Last time she saw Cat was the morning she left me. How will Catalina act when she sees Hilda?

" So what's happened so far? I've been gone for awhile. How are things with the wedding?" Stephan asks.

" Good. Pushed the date forward. We're getting married next Saturday." Stephan let's out a whistle.

" That's soon! Thought it wasn't going to happen until next year?"

" It was but Isis has other plans."

Lie.

I pushed Isis to change the date. I couldn't wait until next year. Hell if we did I probably wouldn't even be at the alter that day. Changing the date is the only way I can guarantee myself that i can actually go forward and marry Isis. Especially after I slept with Catalina I'm torn between the women who understands me versus the one who holds my heart in her hands.

" The sooner the better. That way we can go back home. To Paris." Stephan's voice brought me out of my mind.

" Yeah. The sooner the better. " A knock from the door catches our attention. It's probably Isis. " Come in." The door opens and Catalina steps inside.

" What do you want?" Stephan sneers at her.

" Rude." Cat glares at him as she crossed her arms over her chest.

My throat tightens as I remember the marks I left on them just hours ago hidden underneath a thin black cotton long sleeved shirt. Scenes from our passionate moment plagues my mind. I go to the bar and pour myself another glass of scotch. Needing the burning liquid to help calm me down instead of a cold shower.