Chapter 42

Sebastians POV

 " Fuck!" I let out a curse as I punch the dashboard of the car. My knuckles screamed in pain. I let out a grunt. 

 " Easy there cowboy! You just got one cast off want another?" Jace said besides me as he drove.

 We are just arriving back from the hospital where I finally got the stupid cast off of me leg. I'm glad really. That piece of shit was irritating me. But without it and my clutches it took a while for me to walk normally again. 

 " This is bullshit!" I cried. 

 Before we headed to the hospital to get my cast off Jace and I questioned all the doormans and vallet guys about Cat. Only one recognized her. He said he saw her with a tall dark haired guy before she got inside a car - not a fucking cab but a car!- and headed north. So that's what we did. We got in our rental car and headed north. 

Dead end is all that was. A worthless waste of fucking time! Jace told me not to worry. That sooner of later someone will call Dimitri and set up a time to meet. I just wished that call came sooner. 

 " It's not bullshit or you wouldn't be doing this." Jace spoke. 

 " That's not what I meant!" I retort. 

 " Easy. No need to get your knickers in a twist lad!" I scoff and am thankful as the car came to a stop before the hotel. I quickly get out and walk inside the hotel.

 I'm impatient as I wait for the elevator. Jace gives me a worried look but says nothing. The doors finally ding open and two big guys in suits steps off. Both guys oozed off arrogance, power, and sex. I have to admit, they are two good looking sons of bitches! 

 " Nice shirt." One tells me in his slight German accent before he walks off. 

 My eyebrows furrow as I watch him walk off. His voice? It sounds so familiar. Where have I heard it before? 

 " Boy?" I look away from the guy and at Jace who stood inside the elevator holding the doors open.

 " Oh, yeah." Quickly I get in the elevator. 

 The ride up im still trying to figure out where I've heard that mans voice before. I've never met the guy before. But his voice... I swear I've heard it somewhere. But where...? 

 The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open with a ding.

 Stepping out onto our suite I froze midstep when I saw the condition of the living room. The couches are flipped over with bulletholes in them. There's a large hole in the wall. The wooden table is broken into pieces. Glass, from the flower vases, is scattered all over the place. Splatters of red made a trail towards the kitchen area. It was blood. The blood didn't startle me as much as seeing my own uncle standing the middle of the chaos. A gun in his hand. 

 " What the fuck happened!?" I said out loud. 

 Startled my uncle raised his gun and pinged it directly at me. Jace suddenly stood before me. 

 " Whoa! Whoa! Boss! It's us! Sebastian and Jace!" Jace spoke as he slowly inched towards Dimitri who looked like a different person. " Come on boss. How about you just put the gun down?"  Dimitri didn't put down the gun. It shook in his hand. But never lowered.  

 " Put the gun down." A more firmer voice spoke. It was Stephan. He walked out of the kitchen with an ice bag pressed against the side of his face. It was as if realization zapped Dimitri. His eyebrows furrowed slightly before he dropped the gun. 

 " Sorry I- I just-" without another word Dimitri rushed passed us and into one of the bedrooms. The door slammed closed. Seconds later a yell was heard followed by something shattered.