Chapter 40

Catalina's POV 

" I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I announced after I just devoured a cheese pizza with a side of fries and a large chocolate milkshake. 

" I hope you dream of me." Luke said as I grabbed my bag, a black leather Prada duffle bag, from Henry who held it out for me. I give him a nod. 

" You wish!" I called over my shoulder at Luke as I walked off. I heard a chuckle behind me. 

The room is average with a large queen bed. The walls have some coppery gold paper with some design on them. The head of the beds is white and compliments the orange sheets. The curtains over the windows, which are drawn closed, are a brown almost gold color. There's a bedside table with a lamp and some other pamphlets on it.

 Zipping open the duffle bag I search the amount of clothes inside for something comfortable to sleep in. 

" Are you freaking kidding me?" 

Apparently the maid who packed my bags must have thought I'm a mistress or someone's lover. The pajama are all silk or lace. Practically lingerie! With no other choice I take off my shoes and kick them off to the side. I unzip my dress and throw it on the floor. I'll clean up tomorrow. I tug on the light pink colored lace cami top and matching shorts. 

" Oh for fucks sakes!" I curse when I see my reflection in the full length mirror sitting in the corner of the room. 

You can see everything! Everything! I'm not wearing a bra since I don't sleep with one and you can see my nipples. No way in hell am I going to sleep in this! I damned once again who packed my bag since there was only one other option and no way in hell was I ever stepping into the other piece. Looks like I'm stuck with this one. Actually it's pretty cute. I wouldn't mind going to bed in this if I wasn't sharing a room with a guy! Why am I freaking out? It's Alekzander! He's a good guy! He wouldn't ever get smart with me. 

Yawning I'm about to crawl onto the bed but I quickly dash to the bathroom. I'm thankful that it's right next to the room. I immediately do my nightly routine: wash my face, brush my teeth, and pee. I hate waking up in the middle of the night to pee. Exiting the bathroom I check for anyone before I dash back inside the room.

 I close the door and freeze when I see a very half naked Alek. He is wearing nothing but black boxer briefs. My eyes raked over his six port abs and those deep lines that dipped further down. Multiple scars and burn marks are here and there. He quickly covered himself with a pillow when he saw me.

 " Catalina! I was just getting ready for bed. I thought you were in the bathroom." I almost grinned at how flustered he looks. It's cute. 

" I was. Sorry. I should of knocked." I apologized. 

" No. It's fine. Where'd you get that?" He asked. I see him looking at my top and trying hard not to look at my boobs. Such a gentleman. 

" It was in the bag." He cleared his throat.

 " I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I stop him before he leaves.

 " You can sleep on the bed Alek. I don't mind." I tell him.

 " No. I'll sleep on the floor." He said over his shoulder before he exited the room. 

Sighing I can't help but eye the make shift bed he made on the floor. I grab a few of the pillows and put them on the floor. As well as the extra blanket. Don't want him to run cold. 

Once I did that I got on the bed and under the covers. I turned off the lamp. The room quickly covered in a sheet of darkness. 

My body relaxed. My breathing slowed. My eyes felt extremely heavy. I was able to hear the click of a door opening and closing followed by Aleks footsteps.