Chapter 21

" Dimitri..... I-I...oh god!" I muffled my screams as I bit into the meaty part beneath my thumb on my palm while he grunted into the crook of my neck.

" Catalina-oh fuck!" He said in a deep husky voice.

His thrust slowed and deepened. His body shook. My back arched off the mattress and arms tightened around him as he came inside me. Both of us panting heavily and sweating as the act of passion we just completed came to an end.

He fell down besides me and pulled me into his arms. Both of us sweating and smelling of this sinful act. Both of us very aware of what we just did. How this could very well mess everything up. How it will hurt a lot of people.

He placed a kiss on my shoulder and touched the small of my back. " I love you." My body shivering as he placed another kiss.

" Dimitri," I said breathless as he pressed a harsh kiss between my shoulder blades.

" You're mine. Only I can make your body tremble. Only I can show you every inch of pleasure," the feel of his fingers against my thigh caused me to shiver. " Say it! Say you want me!" He ordered.

I slowly started to come undone beneath his touch. I cursed my every fiber for reacting this way.

" Dimitri s-stop!" I begged. My raged breathing becoming heavy low pants.

" Say it!" He roared.

" I-I want you. I want you to-"

" Catalina! You stupid bitch!" I was cut off by a familiar female voice coming from the hallway.

" Stop yelling!" I hear Nate snap in annoyance.

" That's all she does is yell." Luke adds.

" Come on guys! We came to see Cat so shut up!" I silently curse when I realize all of my friends are in my house. My house. I'm sure my loud rapid heartbeat was able to awaken the dead.

" Dimitri what the hell are we going to do?" I whisper as the mood is no more.

Fear and anxiety crawled up my throat as my doorknob rattled and I'm suddenly glad that my door was locked.

" Why's it locked?"

" How the fuck should I know?"

" Say something?" Dimitri whispers as he slowly gets off my bed and tugs on his jeans. I do the same and put on some clothes.

" Wait a minute guys! I'm not decent!" I cursed myself for sounding nervous and breathless.

" Oh thank god! I thought you were dead!"

" Dead!? Why the fuck would she be dead!?"

" Maybe because she had it by taking all the shit her parents give her!"

" She's not suicidal or depressed Salem!"

" Well what if she is!"

" She's not!"

" Shut the fuck up! I swear you three are so fucking annoying!" Serena yells out in frustration. I smirked at Serena's little outbreak. Usual for her to be the mature one and I wouldn't be surprised if she smacked them for being idiot.

" Cat I can't exactly hide under the bed." Dimitri whispers.

I glance around my room to know he was right. He can't hide under my bed. He can't even fit. The balcony is a no go. Serena will of course smoke and will open the doors or go out there and smoke so the smell doesn't linger in my room. That's leave one option.