Chapter 22

Catalina's POV

Fuck!

Fucking shit!

This so cannot be happening!

Nathaniel is so not kissing me!

Then what do you call his tongue inside your mouth!? My mind screamed at me.

The shock the he really is kissing me finally settled. And with that. Panic.

" Nate what the hell?" I said as I shoved him away. I cleaned my mouth off with the back of my hand. Not that it'll permanently remove any trace of it but mostly the warmth.

Nate who stood arms length before me looked in all ashamed.

" Cat! Shit! I'm sorry! I just- I don't know why I did that." He looked down at the ground and shook his head slightly. Almost as if he didn't believe what just happened.

I'm speechless. I don't know what else to say. What else can I even say!? 'Oh don't worry it's okay'. Ha! As if that'll do any good.

I mean it's not that the kiss wasn't a horrible one. Nate is a magnificent kisser trust me I know from past and personal experience. He was my first kiss after all. It's just that I don't want him to interpret the kiss as something else. As a second chance for us. I mean Serena and Salem won't stop bugging me about how in love Nate is still with me. I already have two knights in shinning armor and I so don't need Nate to be number three.

" Nate how about we just-"

" It never happened." He blurted.

" What?" I stared at him confused.

" It never happened." He stated with a serious dark look. I stared at him flabbergasted. Unable to believe what he just said.

It's not like every guy wants you Catalina. Get over yourself. My subconscious rolled her eyes irritated at me.

" Never happened." I agreed.

" What never happened?" Luke's casual voice as he strolled inside my closet caused both of us to jump.

" That I scared the crap out of Cat." Nate quickly said turning to give me an apologetic smile that didn't match the look in his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him playing along.

" You asshole! I almost peed myself!" I snapped causing both boys to laugh.

" Guilty conscious." Luke said with a mischievous look.

" What?" I squeaked. Trying to read his handsome face for any hints that he might know something. Like always his poker face is flawless.

" Just messing with you Cat." He laughed. " Anyways I came up here to say that your oh so beloved sister and Janie are here." The blood drained from my face.

" You're lying?" He shook his head.

" No. Why would I?"

" Well you did lie about losing your virginity to Cassandra when it was really Janie you lost it to." Nate stated with a grin.

" Don't remind me." Luke growls. Him losing his virginity to Janie in a confessional at church is the highlight of Luke's life that he does not like to be remind of. Mostly because it's something Janie does nothing but brag and hold over him. Now he just utterly despises the girl who treated him to his first ever sexual experience.

" We should probably go downstairs before Salem runs into-"

" Shut the fuck up you fucking whore!" Salem's loud scream echoed around the house.