Chapter 13

Two weeks.

That equals fourteen days.

That's 336 hours.

With 20,160 minutes.

And 1,209,600 seconds.

Summing it all up into the time Sebastien, Dimitri's dear nephew, has been staying here with us.

I could already say off the top of my head some of the scandalous things he's done in the past two weeks. For instance he snuck into my room in the dead of night and tried to kiss me. It ended with a good knee to his crowned jewels and a slap to his precious face. Another is him walking around this house naked. Yup. Naked. Heidi couldn't help but wolf whistle and comment what a nice ass he has. Isis immediately said a huge 'oh my god' as she tried hard not to look down below. Then there was me who took a full blown picture of him showing his assets, waiting for the time to use it as blackmail. Not to mention when I caught him with a girl bent over the kitchen island table as he slammed into her. I screamed bloody murder at the top of my lungs and hoped I wouldn't have nightmares resulting from it. And of course I hoped Dimitri would send him packing back where he came from. Didn't happen.

Then he somehow became the most popular guy in school. Yes, Sebastien roams the same fucking halls as I do at the academy. I almost lost it when Dimitri had to drive us to school on his first day. Even more when everyone couldn't stop asking me who he was and I said no one important. Of course my slight dislike towards him didn't stop Salem or Serena who can't seem to get enough of him. Salem has made it her ultimate life goal to sleep with him while Serena says she wouldn't hesitate to make a sex tape with him. Nate, who is Serena's twin brother, almost had a heart attack. Nate is the very over protective over his sister who is pretty hardcore. I mean the girl has dreadlocks and tons of tattoos. Not to mention I've seen her break a girls nose before. Pretty fucking awesome if you tell me.

I don't hate Sebastien. Really I don't. I just want him to lay off of me for a while. Go and find someone else to charm. Even after he met Harry and said with clear emphasis that he was my boyfriend, he didn't care. Hell! Harry and Sebastien have inside jokes now. I swear guys can bond over how hot Katy Perry is while girls do a check off list that can make or break a future friendship.

I'm now seated on the coach in the 'entertainment' room. It's basically a room with plenty of couches, a large flat screen tv, multiple gaming consoles, and a huge collection of DVDs. A large bowl of popcorn sits on my lap. A large bag of hot Cheetos besides me. The round table before me is covered in empty chocolate and a candy wrappers, chip crumbs, empty cans of coke, and three empty pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I'm watching Finding Nemo. Yes Finding Nemo. I love Disney movies. Except for a couple which I utterly despise.

I laugh as I watch Dory talking to the class of fish. Dory's my favorite character. She's funny and her problem of forgetting everything is adorable.

" I don't understand why it's funny." Sebastien says from where he's laid out on one of the couches.

When he saw me in here while I was watching The Lion King, he tried to come onto me. He stopped after I threatened to call Salem and have her come over. Sebastien is scary of Salem. Especially after she practically attacked him in the hallway a couple days ago. His facial expression was priceless, it was between horror and as if death just touched him. Now Salem is my leverage to stop Sebastien from anymore flirting or constant touching.

" Because it is." I shot back.

" Why are we even watching this? Why am I even watching this!?" I didn't know if he was talking to me or himself.

" Because you are." He rolls his eyes.

" Let's watch Kick Ass."

" Ah... No!" He gives me a look.