Chapter 36

Catalinas POV 

After a nice hot shower I rummaged through the medium sized closet in a pair of pink matching underwear. The closet was full of well no sweats or t shirts I can tell you that. 

I settled with a chic burgundy bodycon dress. It has long sleeves and a twisted high neck. The hem goes an inch past my knees. The dress settled into every curve of my body. For some reason I felt more exposed even if the only skin on showing is well my calves. 

Grabbing a red nail polish I start to paint my nails to pass the time. The smell of the nail polish came to much to bare. Standing up from the bed I wobbled over to the windows and threw them open. 

The dark sky started turning a light pink with the rising sun. Birds started their usual morning tweeting. A light breeze picked up my hair from my shoulders. The faint smell of Jasmine lingered in the air. I guess it's morning. What day I don't know. The time. Forget it. 

I don't know how long I stood out there in the balcony that I screamed when someone touched my shoulder. 

" Hey! Hey! It's me!" I calmed down when I saw that it was Alek. A grinning Alek. 

" Geez! Make some goddamn noise next time!" I said as I slapped his shoulder. 

He laughed. " I did knock and said your name." 

" Oh. Well. I didn't hear." I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear. " Did you talk to your father?" The smile fell off his lips and he looked pale. 

" I did." I bit the insides of my cheeks. 

" What did he say? Was he angry that I'm not Dimitris women?" He sighed. 

" No. No he wasn't. Apparently you came out to be a bigger asset then you think." 

" What?"

" My father talked to Dimitri while you were- Dimitri knows we have you. That's all."

So he knows I'm kidnapped. I wonder if he's assembled his people to come and find me? Worried about me. Scared for me. I mentally scoffed. He shouldn't be worried about me. He should be worried about Aleks father who seems like a ruthless man. 

" Can I see Luke?" I asked remembering he promised that he'll talk to his father about me seeing Luke. 

" Soon. Want to get some breakfast?" I blinked. 

" Breakfast? We're going to eat in my room?" He shook his head. 

" No. Downstairs. Warning. Don't try to escape. My father gave orders to the men to tranquilize you if you run." I swallowed. 

" Thanks for the heads up. Let me just put on some shoes." I went back to the closet and looked at the shoes. I settled with some beige sandals.