Chapter 50

Catalinas POV

I woke up to see a pair of blue eyes staring right at me. Jumping I scrambled away until my back hit a wall.

" Calm down girly. Not like I'm gonna kill you." Katrinas voice somewhat soothed my nerves.

Blinking I saw her sitting on a chair besides the bed.

" Were you watching me sleep?" I snap.

" Yes." She answered.

" Why?"

" Well I came to wake you and tell you we have company. Then I saw you sleeping and realized you are just a girl caught up in a spiders web." My eyebrows furrowed.

" And who's spiders web should that be? Vladimirs?" She shook her head.

" The red coats."

" Who are they?" I ask.

" Dangerous people." Seeing my face Katrina rose a brow. " You are not afraid." She states.

" Well let's see...? I got kidnapped. Brought all the way out here to mother Russia. Met Vladimir who is one scary man. Almost raped. Back covered in burn marks. Saw some dead men. Ran away even knowing that Vladimir will hurt my friends. Wandered the streets alone afraid that someone was coming to get me. Now I'm here with you and Stark. You see why I'm not afraid?" I retort.

Katrina laughed. It wasn't hard but full of humor. What she found funny I have no idea.

" You are a strong girl. Stronger then I thought you were. Okay. I'll tell you who the red coats are. In trade you'll tell me why you are so important to Vladimir and Dimitri."

" Why do you care?" I ask.

" You called from Charlies phone. We went and got you. You are under our roof now. Under our protection. I'll like to know why both Vladimir and Dimitri are in my living room trying to convince my brother to give you over to them?"

I blinked and stared at Katrina as if she just told me she's the grinch. She couldn't be serious! They are not out there! They can't be!

" Vladimir and Dimitri are here?" I squeaked out.

" Yes. Both of them. They arrived at the same time. Should of seen it. The look on their faces. Should've taken a picture." She grinned.

I don't know if I should even be scared or surprised. Scared that they are out there. Vladimir and Dimitri. The two mortal enemies. They could possibly be trying to kill each other at the moment. Although I'm mostly surprised that they are both out there trying to get me. Vladimir wants me to use against Dimitri and Dimitri just wants to take me back.

Dimitri. Thinking about him made my stomach churn. My eyes burned as I remember seeing all those pictures. Those stupid pictures of his stupid wedding with my stupid sister!

" Catalina?" I blinked and looked up to see Katrina staring at me oddly.

" Yes?"

" You didn't answer my question." She pressed.

" If they are here didn't they tell you why they want me?" I replied like a smart ass.