Chapter 44

Sebastians POV

" Where are they?" I ask Stephan as I glance down at my watch that read an hour past 11. The time those assholes said they would meet us.

When we arrived at the bar twenty minutes ago I was expecting it to be just like any old bar. I was wrong. The place is luxurious. With great views of the city and decorated highly.

A women lead us to this booth capable of fitting up to seven people. Currently it's just Dimitri, Stephan and I seated at the booth. The other guys are on the table to our right. All of them just as tense as we are.

" I don't know." Stephan answered.

" What if their not coming after all?" I snapped.

" They are or they wouldn't have come to our suite." Dimitri said in a clipped voice.

I've never seen my uncle like this before. Full of nerves and fear. Stephan is constantly worryingly glancing at him. Especially since he needed to get stitches all across his knuckles and hands. Now their covered in bandages.

Even if I'm a bit pissed that he was with Catalina I can't help but worry about him as well. He's my only family left and I can't see him spiraling.

" Tristan." Dimitri suddenly said as he placed the glass of scotch back on the table.

Standing before our table are two men. I recognize one as the guy I saw get off the elevator at the hotel. The one who told me 'nice shirt'. The other was an inch taller. His dark hair was pushed back. His violet eyes hard. The scar on his face giving him a dangerous vibe.

These two work for the asshole who took Cat. The asshole who threatened Harry mother. The asshole that is slowly making me lose my damn mind!

" Gentlemen. It's pleasure." Tristan who has a German accent said as if we were all long term friends as he sat down.

" Where's Catalina?" I snap.

The two newcomers stare at me.

" I recognize you. You're the boy I saw in the hotel." Tristan stated.

" Where's Catalina?" I repeat.

" She's of none of your concern boy." The one with the scar snapped in a Russian accent.

" Alekzander. Didn't think you'll come? Let alone I thought you died along with your siblings and mother." Stephan said.

" How's your sister? She's married and has a child right? Has a peaceful live in Miami." The one with the scar grinned at Stephan who's jaw is tightly clamped. " I'm sure it'll be tragic if her daughter suffers a terrible accident."

" Don't you dare go after them you son of a bitch!" Stephan roared as he leaned across the table and grabbed Alekzander by his shirt.

" Stephan back down. You're causing a scene." Dimitri spoke in a hard voice.

Glancing around the bar I noticed people staring at our table. All of them wide eyed as they furiously whispered.

Seconds passed and Stephan reluctantly let go and sat down.

" Now let's stop with all this petty talk. We have business to talk about." Tristan said.

" What do you want?" Dimitri ordered.

" What I want is to kill you but where's the fun in that?" The smile on Tristans face reminded me of the joker.

" You won't kill me." Dimitri said.

" But I can hurt you." Tristan reached into his coat and pulled out a Polaroid camera. He flipped it over to reveal a picture of Cat laid face down on the bed. Her hair a black veil around her. Her back covered in burn marks.