Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

6 months later:

( I don't expect nothing but reads on this chapter and little votes/comments honestly because it's been months since I ever updated. Memories are in italics, they are the updated version of In Love With My Stepfather , but enjoy ❤️ )

____

Chris,

"I prefer the white rose." Amber said, picking it out from the bouquet of flowers that was set in the back yard near the pool.

"And what do you know about roses?" I asked her, as I fixed my suit and in the mirror along with my tie. 

"What don't I know?" she said grinning in the mirror at me and walking away, looking down at her phone. 

"Kids." I mumbled to myself, shaking my head and picking up the rose to put it in the small pocket that was in my black tux. It's been a minute since me and Stacy have actually been on a date, but I had a feeling tonight was gonna be a special night at the most. And to make things a little more different, we decided to let the kids tag along with us. I mean we wouldn't be still together if it weren't for the kids, am I right? 

"Tell your brother and sister to be outside before I walk out this room." I told Amber as she skipped her way out and I heard Stacy's heels click around on the bathroom floor.

"You ready?" 

"Almost." She coo'd, while I did the final touches to my tie and grabbed the keys to the truck. 

I have to admit, I was a little nervous about this whole dating thing. I could tell you we both grew a lot from the situation and I could see a very bright future ahead of us, which surprisingly, I was excited for. 

When I was paying attention, instead on my phone for the moment, i heard heels walking over my way, while I sat at the edge of the bed. 

"You can look now." 

I lifted up my head, and from head to toe, I looked at her, my admiration growing stronger and stronger for her. A smile immediately swept over her face. 

"So..?"

[ Stacy's Outfit ]

_______

"You look amazing." 

I stood up from the bed and pulled her up closer to me, and hugged her tightly, feeling her short frame press up against me, and wrap her arms around my neck. 

"You don't look bad yourself." 

She left a soft kiss on my cheek and made her way out the room and I followed behind her, cutting the light out on out way out of the room. We both could hear the kid's excitement downstairs as we both glared at one another, knowing the consequences of bringing them, but it was worth the effort so they know we care for them.