Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag

Stacy,

Damn its been awhile since I seen Diggy....he looks good. I wonder does he miss me- wait what am I thinking? I can't think that, I'm married now to a wonderful husband and I have 3 lovely kids that I am proud of.

If Chris was here to occupy my time, I wouldn't even be thinking this. I miss my baby. But I really wanna know what his reaction would be about Diggy though. Will he be mad? Maybe, maybe not. He might not even think twice about it.

My thoughts were suddenly disturbed by the sound of kids coming in the house. Tia's back. I looked up from my laptop to see them come in with Pizza and drinks and all.

"Have fun?" I asked them.

"All the way fun." Amber said walking into the kitchen.

"We're going out to the Movies tomorrow to see Spongebob's new movie, is that fine?" Tia asked sitting across from me.

"I'm fine with it."

"Can you ask dad?" Alana asked.

"He'll be fine with it too, no need to ask." I said waving it off.

"Ma, you have a missed called." Caleb said coming into the room with my phone.

When he handed it over to me, I saw an unfamilair number. I knew it wasn't Diggy's because I would have known earlier if he changed his numbers. Don't ask how, just know I know. Could it be that familair mystery chick again or someone different? I guess it won't hurt to found out.

So I called the number back and it rung about 3 times before someone answered. Not a surprise, it was a female's voice.

"THANKS GIRL, I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER."

I wonder who could this be...I recognize this voice pretty well but whose is it?

"Hello?" The girl asked.

"Uh...hi you called?" I asked.

I could hear her giggle some. "Its me, Tamia girl! I can't believe you forgot your cousin!"

I squealed.

"I'm sorry!" I laughed to myself. "Its been a minute since I seen you."

"Its fine, I understand." She said sighing. "Where you at?" She asked. I coukd hear her car door slam shut.

"Home, you?"

"Just leaving Nana's house. Girl is crazy." I laughed. Everyone thinks that girl is insane.

"You coming over here?"

"If I an find you....you think Chris will mind?"

"Nahh, he's gone right now."

"Where is he?"

"Business trip."

"Mmmmmm."

I raised my eyebrow. "What are you mmmmmmm for?"

"I'll tell you when I get there."

"Oh boy."

"Oh hush. You know I have to do my daily check up."

As I have her directions to the house, I walked into th kitchen to see what I could find to snack on until she got here. The whole time, Diggy was still lingering around in my head fir some reason. Do I miss him? Nah I should be missing him. Anyways, just with the thought of Tamia in my head, I knew she had to be bringing 2 more people. Its usual for her to bring someone.

Once I gave her the directions and waited on her to get here, Tia sat on the couch across ftom me. I could see her smiling, and for what reason, I don't know. By from the way she's smiling, it has something to do with a boy tot sure.