Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)

C H R I S

"Caleb.." I said gently shaking him.

"Mmmmmmmm.." He groaned pulling the covers over his head. I hate getting up on Monday's too, but its life.

"You got 5 more minutes, after that, you better have your ass up." I warned him and walked out. I saw Amber and Alana already up because Stacy has to their hair before they leave.

I walked back into the room to see her lightly snorning, tucked under the covers sleeping softly.

Earlier this morning, we found out that it was that time of the month for her, so it was my turn to watch the household.

"This is fucking bullshit.." I heard her mumble as she turned on her other side, now her back facing me. Damn, its a good thing I didn't touch her yet. No telling what she capable of.

"Chrisssssss??" She whined and I made sure I was prepared for this.

"Yes baby?" I said sitting down on the edge of the bed by her foot looking up at her.

"Can you rub my stomach?"

"Sure..you're not going to hit me are you?"

"No." She said grinning. I scooted closer to her and began to rub her stomach softly.

"This annoying as fuck.." she mumbled closing her eyes.

I can some what feel her pain, even though I do t have a period. It kinda made me realize that girls go through a lot of shit. As I rubbed her stomach, I saw that she was slowly starting to fall back alseep. I swiftly hovered over her body and licked her neck making he groan.

"Chris!" She hit me dead in my chest making me laugh.

"Do not start that." She said pointing at me.

"BEAT THAT ASS GIRL!" I heard Unique yelled from downstairs.

"MAKE HIM SCREAM YOUR NAME!" Both Tamia and Serai added yelling up the stairs also.

"ALL OF YALL SHUT UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU ALL SCREAM MY DAMN NAME!"

I could hear them laughing hard. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

"They always trynna test my sex skills." I mumbled. But then I got back serious with Stacy.

"Its my turn to start the teasing." I said smirking.

"No its not."

"Yes it is."

"How?"

"Remember after Amber's birthday party, you teased me the whole night?"

".....I don't recalled that." Stacy said cracking a smile.

"Yes, you do." I said eyeing her hard. "I was vulnerable at that time. NOW YOU'RE VULNERABLE, so guess what?"

"...what?"

"I'm about to make your ass beg for it." I said in a seductive threating voice making her kinda scared. I could feel her body lightly shiver.

"Chris move." She said quickly wanting me off of her.

"Why you running?" I said pressing my body down on her with my lips on her neck.

"Please!" She began to squeal as I tried to hold her down. When I gained control I began to suck on her neck and lick on it, biting it some. Her breathing was increasing, and I know she was trying not to make a sound.

But she was suddenly saved when Amber called my name to come fix her hair. I pecked my neck, where I know I left a mark on there now, before I let her go; She hopped out of bed with me following behind her laughing.