Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?

August,

"Why ya' so quiet?"

"Don't come near me."

I smirked and licked my lips. She can't deny she didn't like-love- what I jus' did ta' her. I've been waitin' on that moment forever and it was worth the wait, especially fa' a girl like her. Of course I wanted ta' do more, but I'm not goin' ta' cross that line.

"No need ta' be feisty now." I said and she scoffed.

"After what you just pulled off, I think I have a right too."

I see what the guys talkin' 'bout now. Lil smart ass mouth of hers.

"Excuse me Mrs. Sassy Pants."

"You're excused."

I cocked my head ta' the side and slightly smiled at her. "What?" She said, pullin' the covers closer ta' her body.

"Ya' pretty."

"Mhm."

She ran her hands through her hair and looked away from me. I was tempted ta' taste her again, and this time, give her the dick ta' straighten out that attitude, ta' be honest.

"So you just gone sit there standing and looking or...?" She questioned.

"I guess I'll get goin'." I said. I walked over ta' her and she began ta' scoot away from me making me chuckled. "All I want is a hug." I said.

She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Jus' one good hug." I said. "You will avoid any other conflict at this moment if you just give me one." I said. She sighed and scooted over ta' the edge of the bed and gettin' up, lettin' her shirt drape over her lower half. I opened my arms, and she had a doubtful and hesitant look on her face.

"Come one." I said.

She came over ta' me and hugged me, wrappin' her arms around my torso. She has such gentle touch, and I was loving every bit of it. If she wasn't married, I would make her mines right now. "Okay, that's enough." She pulled away and sat back down on the bed.

"Hey." I called out ta' her and she looked up. "Smile." I leaned in and pecked her lips, and walked out the room, satisfied at my mission. I closed the room door, and went down the steps ta' see the guys just now walkin' in, Trey was followin' behind me.

"You better not hurt Lucia, Ty. You know Stacy gone beat that ass." Trey warned.

"I didn't even do much." Ty said in defense.

I grinned. "Chill, y'all ain't gotta worry about Stacy for a minute."

"What did you do?"

"Ate the pussy." I licked my lips.

"Nigga are you crazy?!"

"Chris gone beat your ass!"

I shrugged. "Its not like I dicked her down, shit." I know exactly what I'm doin'. I got love fa' my boy Chris and all, but a yungin' like me, just couldn't help himself in this case. She just so damn attractive, sexually, but emotionally too. She ride for her nigga and I likes that.

"Alright Aug, you keep on." Ty said openin' the door.

"It ain't even that serious." I said walkin' out the door.

"Whatever you say." Trey said shuttin' the front door behind him.

"What you trynna say?" I said and he chuckled. "Nothing man. Just be careful fucking around with Stacy."