Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go

Couple Days later 9:00 a.m

(Stacy's outfit above )

Sitting down on the bed scrolling down on Instagram on my phone, no one wanted me to do anything. They wouldn't let me take anything to the car, and Chris wouldn't even leave me alone to let me change back to my regular clothes, allowing one of the doctors to check the last of my vital signs before allowing me to leave. During the process, everyone was in and out of the room grabbing things and putting them back up in the process of Caleb laying down on my arm.

"Okay, your vitals look perfect." She said, writing them down. "Just let me know if you feel or see any changes, okay?" 

I nodded my head fixing my sleeve. "How long with i still feel numbness?" 

"In another week, it should start to wear off. But if you feel any pain or anything uncomfortable, please give us a call." 

"I sure will." I say, crossing my legs at the ankle waiting for Chris to come back, since he didn't want me to leave the bed alone. 

For the rest of the week, it's going to be heavy security around me and Chris and Chris will be at my every need. Not that I'm going to enjoy, I just hate to see him struggle like this (😭💀) for me.

"Is that everything?" Unique said, coming back into the room.

"Yes, I checked twice." Tamia said, walking out of the bathroom.

"Great. Now we'll just wait until Chris get back form the discharge station and we'll be on our way. Home sweet home."

I looked up giving them a light smile.

"Thanks guys."

"It's no problem girl, you know we got you."

"How do you feel?' Lucia asked me, sitting down beside me on the bed.

"I feel fine. Still a little bit light headed now and then, but I'm fine."

"I would have killed Chris if something happened to you." She said hugging me. I hugged her back also, seeing Trey peek into the room.

"This cute." He said, walking in, with flowers in his hand, as I pulled away from Lucia. "These are for you." He said handing me the bouquet​ of flowers.

"Thank you." I said, examining them. I motioned him over and gave him a hug from the side.

"Why you sitting down?" 

"Chris won't let me get up, he thinks I'm going to pass out on the floor or something." I explained to him.

"I don't blame him." He said, chuckling to himself.

"You talked to August?" He whispered to me, so that the girls wouldn't hear. I shook my head. I haven't heard from him ever since the club incident.