Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*

IN LOVE WITH THE ✘ ALBUM RIGHT NOW! I'm really proud of Chris, he did an AMAZING job on it :)

CREDIT: (the idea to bring Tia back) @_kalenn ♡ (thank you! :P)

_____________________________________

Chris Brown P.O.V ( 1:00 p.m )

"Do we have to go!?" Alana complained. "YES." I said. As everyone else grabbed their things to get on the r.v, I checked every last one of them to make sure they had no phones, or anything on them. This is going to be great. We get see what nature is like and have family time. As I made sure everyone was on the bus and checked for the last time to make sure no type of technology was here, I notice someone was missing. Stacy.

Me: Where is your mom?!

Caleb: Still in the house.

Me: Doing what? *curious*

Amber: *shrugs* We don't know.

Me: *shakes head* I'll be back.

I walked out the r.v and ran into the house to see Stacy walking down the stairs on her phone. I snatched it out her hand and gave her the look of what the hell are you doing?! and she just glared at me. "Don't look at me like that." She said and walked past me into the kitchen. "Oh noo." I grabbed her arm, and threw her over my shoulders. As she screamed and tried to make me drop her I made sure I held on tight. I locked the door and began to walk to the r.v but she managed to get out my grip.

"STACY COME BACK HERE!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"DAD, BE CAREFUL!"

As I chased her around the drive way, I manage to grab her again, and she began to hit on me and mess, but I got a hold of her and quickly ran to the bus before tapping her ankles up and handcuffing her to the seat. "There, that should hold you." I kissed her forehead and hopped into the driver's seat and put on my seat bealt. Once everything was situated, I drove down the road and we headed to the woods.

Me: I promise you kids are going to LOVE this!

Stacy: I have to pee-*gco*

Me: Its just going to be us all together enjoying eachothers company!

Stacy: I have to use the bathroom-*gco*

Me: We'll take pictures, sing campfire songs, and enjoy what mother nature has to offer!

Stacy: CHRIS I HAVE TO PEE!

Me: STOP YELLING AT ME WOMEN!

Stacy: WELL DAMN IT I HAVE TO PISS.

Kids: *busts out laughing*

Me: Okay fine, Amber, unhook your mom and let her use the bathroom.

Stacy: Thank you. *gets up*

Chris: *swerves on purpose* Oops... *laughs*

Stacy: Stop playing Chris!

Chris: *laughs*

Alana: You two are the craziest couple ever.

Chris: This is what you call true love right here. Isn't that right baby?

Stacy: I'm still mad at you. *shuts bathroom door*

Chris: No she ain't.

Kids: *snickers*