Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<

( So Amber is 13, Caleb is 8, Alana is 7, Stacy is 30 Chris is 32 )

- Chris βrown P.O.V -

"You know your mama is going to beat your ass right?" As I talked to Alana, I was ashamed. For the past 2 weeks, Alana has been acting up in school and for some reason, I don't know why. And for those past weeks, I've been keeping it a secret from Stacy, but I don't know if I can keep this one. As I pulled back up to the house, we both got out of th car and I opened the door to the house. "BABY IS THAT YOU?" I heard her yell. "YEA AND I GOT YOUR ICE CREAM." "YESS!" I could hear her come downstairs and she suddenly froze in her tracks.

Stacy: Why home so early Alana? *digs in bags* You get sick?

Alana: Nope...

Me: Come on tell her. *nudges her in arm*

Alana: You tell her..

Me: No, you tell her, I'm not getting an ass whoppen for your mistakes!

Stacy: *pauses* *looks to Chris* What happened?

Me: The teacher called today saying Alana has been acting up in class once again.

Stacy: ONCE AGAIN? How long has this been going on?

Me: *mumbles* For the past 2 weeks.

Stacy: FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS?? WHAT THE FU- *calms down* Alana can you got up to your room for a minute?

Alana: *runs upstairs*

Stacy: CHRIS PASS ME THAT MOTHERFxCKING BELT! *runs after her*

Chris: oh damn. *gets belt*

I mean I kinda felt bad, but if no one stopped Alana now, no telling what her future was going to be like. When I handed her that belt, the door slammed shut and all hell broke loose.

5 minutes later

"AND STAY IN THAT GODDAMN ROOM UNTIL I TELL YOUR ASS TO COME OUT!"

I jumped when I heard the door slam once again and Stacy walked down stairs putting the belt on the counter and sitting down next to me. You see I would beat the kids myself, but I would probably literally kill them so I let Stacy do it since she doesn't tolerate bullshit."Baby?" "Hm?" "Can you pass me my ice cream?" "Sure." I hopped up off the coucbh and grabbed it out the freezer while getting a spoon then handed it over to her before sitting back down.

Me: ..........Cece?

Stacy: Yes? *eats icream*

Me: You okay babe?

Stacy: *sighs* Yea, I'm fine.

Me: ..............okay.

Stacy: What's wrong with you?

Me: Oh me? Nothing I'm good, I'm totally fine.

Stacy: You sure?

Me: Positive.

Stacy: You must thought I was too hard on her?

Me: *shrugs* You did what you had to do.

Stacy: You're acting like you're scared of me.

Me: I AM.

Stacy: Well, you shouldn't. *sits ice cream down*

Me: Why?

Stacy: Because I would never hurt you. *lays all up on him*

Me: Stacy, move now.

Stacy: Why? *kisses his neck*