Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj

Lucia,

"I didn't like the way they were looking at you two." Chris stated as we made our way back to the house.

"How were they looking at us?" Stacy asked.

"They looked at you like you were the new girl on the block, especially you Lucia. I hate the way August was looking at you."

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean any harm." I said shrugging.

"Don't let him fool you." He warned me. I already knew he was about to get too over protective.

"I mean...it wasn't that bad." Stacy claimed.

"It was before I showed up." Chris said, and I agreed.

I had the dudes trying to get at me especially August and Trey's lil sexy ass, but I couldn't fall for them that easily. I have to be careful.

"But I most definitly hated the way Jeremiah was looking at you Stacy." Chris said with a hint of agitation in his voice.

"It's not even that big of deal, relax." Stacy said rubbing his arm. I could feel a little tension and I know Stacy could feel it too.

"I mean...what type of nigga would flirt with another nigga's girl in front of him?"

"I mean..." Stacy trailed off.

"Exactly. If he keeps on, I will surely be glad to catch another felany for his ass."

"Chris, just relax." I said agreeing with Stacy. I never saw him upset and I don't ever want too.

He sighed. "You're right, sorry...." He mumbled.

Once we arrived at the house, we all hopped out and Chris's body guard tossed us the keys to Stacy's car her drove behind us.

We walked into the house, just in time because rain began to pour down.

"Lucia, you can stay until the ran slows down." Chris said heading upstairs. Stacy looked at me with a worried look.

"Oh...thanks." I said. When he disappeared, Stacy began to talk.

"You notice it too?" She asked me.

"Yea, I do."

If you're wondering, Me and Stacy were both talking about Chris's insecurities. I didn't know his insecurities personally, but I believe I know one of them now. That's funny...he never acted or seemed like he had insecurities.

"Should I go up there and talk to him?" She asked me.

"Maybe.." I said and shrugged. "But then again, he might not wants to talk about it." I mentioned.

"That's true." She said nodding.

"How about...just don't say anything. Just go up there and show him."

"Show him what?"

"That you'll always be there for him...but don't say it. Show it."

"I can give it a try. Hopefully he doesn't push me away."

"True..." I said agreeing.

While she walked upstairs to go check up on him, I relaxed on the couch some watching t.v. Things turned to the left so quickly.

As I watched t.v, my phone vibrated with a text.

Trey.

◐ ◐ ◐ ◐ ◐ ◐ ◐ ◐

Stacy,

"Baby you seen my medicine?" Chris asked as I walked into the bed rooms.

"What medicine?" I asked him standing in the door way.