Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*

Chris,

"Damn Stacy." I said looking over at her. She nearly drunk all my milk shake.

"Sorry." She said burping. "Excuse me." I laughed making her laugh.

"You better?"

"A little."

"Good." I said leaning over the table kissing her cheek.

"Where do you wanna go after this?" I said taking some of her fries.

"We can go see your mom."

"Or your mom."

"Hell no. All they gone do is start bitching at me for what I said to her."

"You were kinda wrong.."

"I don't give no fucks." She said sipping the rest of my milkshake.

"Bipolar much?"

She jumped. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to snap on you."

"It's fine, I understand." I said waving it off. "Well go up my moms house."

"Okay." We got up and clean up our mess the headed over to the car. I opened the door for her, closed it and then got into the divers side and speed off into the highway.

I hope she doesn't mind meeting little Tj later on today.

About 10 minutes into the drive, I felt something touching my cheek on my face. I looked over from the corner of my eyes to see Stacy's finger touch my cheek.

"Stop." I said swatting her hands away.

"Hush." She said and poking her finger in my face.

"If you don't stop Stacy-"

"You'll what?" She said daring me.

"Little Girl." I said warning her causing her to laugh.

"I don't see what's so funny!" I said annoyed.

She covered her mouth. "Okay, okay, I'll stop. Promise." She said

"Mhm.." I said.

As we arrived at my mom's house, Stacy still kept messing with my nerves. I started to hit her dead in her ass but she was lucky my mom came outside.

"Momma Breezy!" Stacy squealed and ran right into her arms. Stacy loves calling her Momma Breezy, instead of Joyce or Momma Joyce.

"Christopher."

"Hey momma." I said hugging her.

"Well, you guys come in, I was just finishing up some peach cobbler."

My eyes went wide.

"I get the biggest piece!" I said pushing Stacy out the way and running into the kitchen. I loved eating the middle of the pie because it was softer and sweeter...to me, but I also love eating them corners too.

I grabbed me a plate and a knife about to cut right through it until mom stopped me.

"Christopher! What did I tell you about washing your hands before you eat?" She said.

"Ha ha ha haaa!" Stacy said walking in the back to go wash her hands.

"Yes ma'am." I said and followed Stacy in the back. I quickly covered her mouth and hit spanked her ass 3 times.

"Chris what the flying-"

"Flying what? Huh?" I said eyeing her.

When I raised my hand again, she started to smile. "Chris stop! " She said pulling my arms down.