Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water

Everybody gets high sometimes you know; What else can we do when we're feelin' low?

So take a deep breath and let it go, you shouldn't be drowning on your own; And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into into cold, cold water for you. And although time may take us into different places I will still be patient with you...

And I want you to know, I won't let go. I'll be your life line tonight. I won't let go. I'll be your life line tonight.

Stacy,

Slightly opening my eyes to a bright light, I quickly squeezed them shut again and groaned.

"Stacy?"

I heard a soft voice called my name. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light this time and I moved my legs a little bit, feeling around get an idea of where I was.

"Momma?" I heard Caleb's voice near me, making me know I was still alive. I moved my hands a little, feeling his hand touch mines. "Momma wake up." His voice echo through my ear as I moved around more, feeling a little dizzy, but I opened my eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the light. .

"She's awake!" He squealed, as I blinked my eyes repeatedly.

"Stacy!"

"Thank God, she's okay!"

"Mommy!" I felt Alana's small arms wrap around me hugging me, as I was still laying down in the bed. I looked around to see everyone was in my room, looking at me, owing tears and smiling. With my free hand, I wrapped my arms around Alana, rubbing my hand through her hair, feeling her kiss my cheek.

"Where's Chris?" I asked, overlooking the faces that were in this room as Alana carefully crawled off of me. My heart rate fasten, thinking of the worse that could have happened to him before I blacked out.

"Calm down a minute Stacy." Diggy said, hovering over me.

"I'll go get him, just relax." Trey said, walking out.

Looking at all the faces that surrounded me, it wasn't long before a nurse came in to come and check my vital signs. I saw one side of my room full of gifts as I looked around trying to remember what happened before I blacked out because that's all I could remember.

"How does this feel?" The nurse pressed down on my side and I flinched a little bit.

"Yeah, that hurts." I mumbled looking down, seeing her beginning to remove monitor chords from my body.  She nodded her head at my response. I looked back up seeing a bunch of worried looks on everyone's faces.

It wasn't long before Chris quickly walked in the room, looking like he hasn't slept in a couple of hours.

"Sit up for a minute." I sat up a little, allowing the nurse to do her job, feeling Chris's eyes burning into my soul.

"How does this feel?"

I was confused.

"..Feel what?"

"So you don't feel anything?"

"What are you pressing on?" I looked to my right and saw her pressing down. I shook my head to give her a no response.

"Is that bad?" Trey asked, breaking the silence.

"Will she be okay?" Chris asked.

"No. It's probably just a temporary thing, but we'll check to make sure. She will be okay."

Can't Stop Loving You: Chris Brown (Book 2 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें