Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)

Chris,

"Can I have a kiss?"

She looked at me sideways. "No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Cause what?"

"I don't want to kiss you."

"Stacyy.." I said whining some.

"I'm serious." She said going through her closet.

I sighed. "Okay.."

I plopped down on the bed staring at the ceiling for what seems like forever.

"Why was she in the house?" I heard Stacy clearly now, indicating her presence was in the room.

"Amber told me I had a visitor, she never said who she was." I explain.

"Oh.." she nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just curious." She shook her head.

I eyed her.

"You thought I was cheating?"

She paused. I might have a big ass mouth and assume a lot of shit, but I be curious and I want to know, no matter how stupid it might be when I look back on it.

She shook her head. "No, I didn't think that."

I know she was lying to me, but I'm not going to press the situation anymore. Once she got what she was looking for, she closed the closet back. "I'm gone." She said walking out the room. I hopped up from the bed and followed her. I could smell her light perfume travel to me.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Talk about what?" She said steady walking.

"About us."

I grabbed her by her arm and turned her towards me. She huffed. I just stared down at her hard. I wanted her to get uncomfortable at this moment around me.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Do you love me?" I asked her.

"...I do, but-"

"Well talk to me about how you feel."

"I already made up my mind though."

"And? Its never too late to change it Stacy."

Begging is something I would never do, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

"You'll be just fine without me." She patted my chest.

"No.." I grabbed her hand. "I won't be, okay?" I said softly.

She looked at me and sighed. "Okay." She leaned against the wall.

"I'm listening." She said.

"How did she come between what we have?" I questioned, referring to Konie. "Between us."

"I mean.." She nodded her head side to side, trying to figure out the right words. "She just did."

She paused for a minute, scaring me a little bit.

"You're my first at everything so, how am I supposed to react? You must expected me to let it go or something?"

"I did because I'm used to it." I said honestly. The girlfriends I had always let it go every time, so I kinda thought she would too.

But I was hella wrong.

"Sometimes I just don't understand you at all." She said looking me up and down.