Part II

The short interval of time Gillian shared with Billie left her feeling slightly resentful and some would even say, bitter.

Billie had done nothing wrong, but Gillian was less than pleased with herself for falling victim to her charm when she had a family waiting for her at home.

However, still mesmerized by a smile she saw only a weekend ago, Billie found herself walking into a strip club once again. Only this night, she came alone.

Within no time, Gillian saw a familiar figure take a seat in one of the leather chairs in front of the stage. She turned her head and was met with an irritating, smug grin.

"Hey,"

Billie placed her hands on her head and pulled her beanie further down so it covered her eyebrows a bit more.

Slightly annoyed at her distracting presence, Gillian ignored her at first. But despite her lack of acknowledgment, Billie waited patiently for Gilly's time.

She shot several glances over at Billie until it became increasingly more difficult to neglect her silent advances.

"How'd you find me? It's a big club," Gillian yelled over the music, nearing her.

"I asked around," Billie shrugged. "I said I was looking for a girl with a thick ass Atlanta accent."

Gillian couldn't help but giggle. "You're stupid," she joked, finally cracking and stepping off the stage to reduce whatever space was left between them.

"Why're you here." Gillian walked past her, half-expecting her to follow.

Like a dog, she did so blindly.

"I wanted to see you." Billie yelled, unsure if she had heard over the sounds noisy club.

Gillian began to walk inside of the dressing room, not before stopping Billie from entering.

"You can't go in here."

"That's fine, I'll stand right here." Billie insisted, leaning in the doorway with another convincing smile.

Gillian crossed her arms and waited for Billie's next words, trying her best to conceal the anticipatory beating of her heart.

"Let me take you out."

"I have a man."

"You gave me a lap dance."

"It's my job."

"You let me touch you."

"So?"

"This is a no touch club."

The voice in Gillian's head cursed. Billie was right and they both knew why she allowed Billie to touch her.

Billie licked her lips, "Cat got your tongue? Huh?"

"Don't piss me off."

"What's with the attitude? You liked me a few nights ago." Billie teased, refusing to admit the fact that she liked the attitude. A lot actually.

"I was tipsy."

"Does your man know Henny makes you start giving out lap dances?"

Gillian chewed on the inside of her cheek, eyes glaring and burning holes through Billie.

She looked back at her with a gentle sort of admiration. It was a look Gillian hadn't seen in a long time. She was almost unfamiliar with it.

"I could treat you so good, you have no idea."

Suddenly, the other strippers behind Gilly let out a drawn out string of "oohs". Embarrassed, Gillian placed a hand on Billie's chest and pushed her back out of the doorway.