Part XII

Billie stumbled backwards into her bedroom, their lips already molded. Gillian blindly reached for the door to shut it.

Strong hands fell to Gillian's ass and a smile spread to Billie's face.

"What?" Gilly pulled away, eyes landing on a grin that seemed impossible to wipe away.

Billie said nothing and continued to kiss her, the movement of her hands speaking so her mouth didn't have to. There was clearly no point in verbalizing the obvious.

Her back hit a wall and she felt Gillian begin to fidget with her belt buckle, her heart racing in anticipation like it always did when she was this close.

Supple, glossed lips kissed a path down to Billie's neck and she released a heavy breath when Gillian palmed her through the black fabric of her briefs.

"What's wrong?" Gilly teased, a condescending tone in her voice as she looked up at Billie., tilting her head slightly.

Contrary to Billie's hot body temperature, Gillian's hands were cold and this fact became more than apparent when she slipped one of them past the waistband of her boxers.

With furrowed, lowered brows, Billie glared down at her lustfully. Whatever dominance she had left in her, chipping away slowly.

"Take your pants off," Gillian commanded and Billie did not hesitate to oblige, black slacks falling to the floor accompanied by the jangle of her belt. Her shirt was next.

Gillian was still restricted by the leather of her dress and it would stay that way for a while.

She stroked Billie and kissed her lips, gently pushing her towards the bed to sit down. She left her vulnerable and helpless for a moment to rummage through her bedside table drawer. Billie looked her way with curious eyes, shortly realizing what she was searching for.

Now on her knees, Gillian tugged briefs down from thighs to ankles. Billie scoffed, amused. It was as if she could not believe what was right in front of her. Although she had seen the sight before and it was completely tangible, she couldn't wrap her head around it.

Gilly glanced up, first at the silver in her mouth and then towards her eyes. "Why're you smiling so hard?"

Billie shrugged, "I feel like you're about to slut me out or somethin'."

"I might."

Gillian opened the bottle of lube and dripped an appropriate amount down her shaft. Her fingers wrapped around the base and she stroked steadily, just to spread the lube at first.

Unable to contain herself, Billie leaned down to press her lips against Gillian's, then straightened her posture to lean back on her hands.

The pace of her hand quickened, the other cupping and massaging her.

Billie licked her lips that were beginning to dry and pulled the bottom one between her teeth.

"Does that feel good?"

Billie nodded and her eyebrow twitched when Gillian's thumb circled her head, wiping small traces of precum away.

She admired the way it stood tall and pulsed in her palm. If her hand had been any smaller, it would've been a little more challenging to hold.

Similarly to Billie, she felt jealous just at the thought of anyone else who had ever been in her position. Feeling mildly possessive, she glared up at Billie and ran her hands up and down swiftly.

Billie saw right though her, loving every second of it. Her line of vision fell to her cleavage, then her lap, and finally to the ceiling.

Closing her eyes, she listened to the sounds that filled the otherwise ambient room. Slick, but quiet.