Part XX

Several hours and another round later, the time read 3:46. The bed was in shambles, a balloon had somehow popped, but the energy is the room was perfectly harmonic.

A mix of alternative R&B and Shoegaze music played through speakers as Gillian absentmindedly massaged Billie's ear. She was lying on her back and had her head between Gillian's thighs.

Even after all this time, in this moment, they had never been more comfortable with each other.

Billie glanced up at Gilly, "You wanna roll up and I'll order room service?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

Billie grinned a little wider and turned around to get up. She gave Gillian a peck before crawling off the bed to look for the backpack she left here while decorating.

Gillian sat up, pulling the covers up to cover her chest, and watched Billie pace the room looking for the item. She giggled.

"Don't laugh!" Billie pouted, still searching.

After a minute too long, she finally found the blue thing and immediately zipped it open. She pulled out a little baggie, a grinder, a tray, and wraps.

"Here, love."

Gillian gladly accepted all of it and thanked her.

"Are you making me do it because I'm better at rolling than you?" she teased.

"You're funny." Billie chuckled and began to walk away, headed for the phone in the living area to call room service.

There was a moment of back and forth yelling between the two as they placed their orders from afar.

When Billie returned to the bedroom, Gilly followed her path with a small smile plastered
on her face.

Billie stopped in her tracks, "What?"

"Nothing, nothing." Gillian focused her attention back on the tray. "I'm just entirely too lucky."

Billie pouted and closed the space between them, leaned down to kiss her lips. "mwah! I love you."

Gillian's eyes flickered back and forth between Billie's, too many emotions to keep tracking of swirling in the differing shades of brown. "I love you too. Can you put on a shirt?"

"What? Why?"

"It's distracting." Gilly gestured in a circle with her hands towards Billie, who only wore a pair of briefs.

"Good." She said proudly, despite the fact that she grabbed her shirt off the edge of the bed anyway, pulling it over her head.

She bounced back on the bed to join Gillian but was immediately cursed at, as a nugget of weed had dropped onto the comforter.

"Oops." Billie chuckled and kissed her shoulder, false sincerity in her voice.

"Yeah, oops." She grumbled, struggling to pick it back up with her nails.

"Do you forgive me?"

Gillian glared at her with a subtle, annoyed look that's didn't last long. The longer she looked, the harder it was to fight the smile creeping on her face.

"Yes, I always do."

After a few minutes, she finished and sparked the end. Resting between two fingers, she placed it between Billie's lips. She inhaled until the cherry grew a deep red, then Gillian removed it to take a hit for herself.

She peered down at Billie, who laid on her side, holding her head up with her hand. "Can we just talk the whole night?"

"Whatever you want." She smiled. "What do you wanna talk about?"