Chapter 3

Authors Note-Wow you guys, I love you all sooo much! I can't believe that this story has already gotten like 100 views and it has only been four days! I will try and to keep updating almost every other day, but forgive me if I don't post as often in the upcoming weeks. But here is Chapter 3, hope you guys enjoy! Happy Reading!-Zenovia

Armin's POV

Chapter 3

All I wanted to do was press fast forward on all of my classes during that Friday morning. I had so much running through my mind, it was if there was a traffic jam in my brain, not allowing me to concentrate on my lectures and surroundings during the day. I couldn't believe that Friday was already here. This day could decide a lot of things in my future. From this day forth, I might not be alone anymore. I could be able to use my phone to call and text somebody, rather than just use it to indulge myself in my music. I had no idea what to expect from this "hanging out session" but all I knew was that I got to be closer to Eren. And that was all that mattered. He seemed to bring me a small light in my pit of darkness. He was the only person to make me laugh a legitimate laugh. He brought this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, that I could only describe as the feeling of an ocean current. It tossing over and over again, not having any mercy for anybody who sinks further into its depths of cold water. As much as this ocean type feeling in my stomach would not go away, whenever I thought about the boy or saw him, I couldn't help deny that I enjoyed the sensation.

The second that classes ended, I hopped on my skateboard and rode home. It was getting colder with each passing day, which meant that once it first snowed, I wouldn't be able to ride to any of my classes, which meant that I would have to walk. In the freezing cold. Alone. Flashbacks of my high school days passed through my head like an old film. The feeling of having people look at you, with their eyes of daggers. The horrible gut wrenching feeling of hearing that one, single, word. The word that played over in my head, as if it was on a track that was stuck on repeat. The feeling of having nobody to protect you when the attackers decided to strike, for no apparent reason. Just feeling, alone...empty...numb...useless.

I tried to shake all of these depressing feelings off. I had an important night coming up in only, two hours. Two hours of pacing around my dorm room waiting for Mr. Emerald Eyes to pick me up. Two hours of waiting was certainly going to be the death of me. When I unlocked my door to walk into my dorm room, I went straight for my bed. I laid on my back and stared up at the ceiling. Just then I had a sudden realization. I hadn't called or texted Eren yet. I quickly grabbed my phone, and the piece of paper, that I had written his phone number on so I wouldn't forget it. I typed the numbers into the appropriate place, and typed a quick message 

To Eren: Hey Eren, it's me, Armin. I was just wondering if you had anything planned for tonight so I can dress accordingly, and to know if I need any money.

I waited for a reply, and while I waited I put on some music, the song that came up was "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers. This song was one that put me in my "I'm going to try and write something inspirational" moods. Although, it wasn't to long into the chorus that I had a reply from Eren 

From Eren: Oh, hey Armin! I was afraid that you had forgotten about me for a sec ;) but as for clothing, just wear casual stuff and maybe bring like five dollars. But I'm going to surprise you for what I have planned for this evening ;) I will pick you up at like 4:30. See you soon!

My heart pounded a little faster. What kind of surprise did Eren have for me? I looked at the clock on my desk. It was already 3:15. I had a little bit of time to get ready. I decided that I should probably go shower and get cleaned up before I go out.