Chapter 16

A/N- Sorry that this chapter took so long to come out, I took a little bit of a break so I could get fresh new ideas in my head to continue this story, and WOW over 2K readys?! You guys are really amazing!! So without further waiting, here is chapter 16! Happy Reading! -Zenovia

Armin's POV

Chapter 16

The starting of classes came out of the blue, and none of us were prepared once so ever. I knew that the second semester of college was always harder than the first, but this semester seemed unbearable. I was already wanting to go back to New York after the first month of being back at school passed by. My schedule consisted of going to class, studying, sleeping, and then going back to class. All of my friends were feeling the hardships of their classes as well. Everyone, besides Eren. He said that he always worked his best when he was under a lot of pressure from all sorts of things. It was when he had too much free time that he started to slack off on his work. Our roles kind of changed when we would study in the library at night. He would help me with all of the overwhelming amounts of homework that I had, and I would try and keep up with him. 

Although, all of the work that Eren was getting, didn't help his irritability. He started to argue with Jean more and anybody who tried to get into a conflict with him. I tried to ask him if he was doing alright. "I'm fine Armin, I think I just need something to take my anger out on, and sometimes, that just happens to be Jean." He smirked at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and tried to think of other ways for the brunette to take his anger out on, rather than our horse faced friend, as Eren likes to call him. "Well, I have nothing. Listen, why don't we go get some ice cream or something? Take our minds off of things for a little bit." I gave Eren a hopeful look. He looked back at me with his shimmering eyes, and his face lightened up a little bit. "That sounds like a great idea! Why do you always come up with amazing ideas?" He questioned me. I smirked at him, and replied with "I just have a gift I guess." I nudged his shoulder teasingly, and the both of us walked out of my dorm, and out to go relive some stress. 

While sitting in the little ice cream shop, my eyes were glancing at all of the little flyers hanging off of the bulletin board. My eyes searching through all of the bright colors looking for help wanted and babysitters. I shook my head and focused my attention on the brunette in front of me. He was concentrating on the little sprinkles that decorated his chocolate sunday. "Eren, are you okay?" I asked. He looked up at me, and momentarily was pulled out of his daze. "Oh, sorry Armin, I was just thinking." He said. "Thinking about what?" I questioned him further. He shrugged his shoulders and simply replied with, "Just random stuff." I nodded my head, knowing that I shouldn't press him further. I went back to eating my ice cream cone, and staring at the bulletin board across from me. "But, I do have to ask you something." Eren said to me. I propped my head up and looked into his green eyes, a look of confusion passing through my face, wondering what he could want to ask. "What is it?" I replied. Eren took a deep breath before saying, "Alright, so when we were Skyping with each other over break, I asked you about the kiss that we shared, and you said that you had something to tell me. Can you tell me know, cause it's been a month and a half since we kissed, and I wanted to give you time to see if you would just say something to me about it first." He said seriously. My eyes widened a little bit at his spontaneous question. "Should I tell him? Do I want to risk everything?" I thought in my mind.

"Um, I was just going to ask if it was an okay kiss." I lied while putting on a fake smile. Eren chuckled a little, "Yes Armin, it was a very nice kiss, you're going to make somebody very happy someday." He winked at me. I blushed a little before looking away. "Thank you, Eren." I said simply. After we both finished our ice cream we were leaving through the doors, when a certain flyer on the bulletin board caught my attention. "Hey, Eren wait!" I grabbed the hood of his jacket to stop him from walking any further. "What's wrong?" Eren questioned me. I stared at the flyer a little longer before looking up at the brunette and smiling, "You like basketball, right?"