Chapter 27

A/N- I shouldn't even say sorry by now, but I really actually am, for a few reasons. The obvious one is that I've kept you guys waiting long enough. Life has gotten in the way but I'm kinda glad it did. I've grown a lot as a person. I graduated high school and now I'm living the college life. It's been amazing and I'm glad that I'm writing this chapter in such an open minded environment. The second reason why I'm sorry is because this is the last full chapter. I've been planning this since the beginning, but I'm happy with the way that it's ended. An epilogue will be posted soon after updating this, and trust me, I'm so happy with the ending. It's been an amazing ride with you guys. Thank you so much for being patient readers for two years. It's crazy to think that this story started when I was a Sophomore in high school and now I'm a freshman in college, but anyways, happy final reading!! -Zenovia

P.S.- This is a mature chapter ;) listen to the song Turning Page when it comes time. That was the song that inspired this whole story :)

Armin's POV

Chapter 27

My day starts with kisses and ends with them. 

School has ended, and Eren has been helping me pack all of my belongings from my room. Everything has been going perfectly in our new relationship. I guess I would consider us to be in the "Honeymoon Stage" but I'm perfectly okay with that. I'm a sucker for all the sappy, romantic things that we do together, and I couldn't ask for anything better. 

In reality, our relationship isn't any different then what it was in the fall. The only difference is we kiss quite a lot more, and sometimes touch each other in ways that makes me go dizzy. 

We haven't had sex yet, or even seen each other naked, but it has been on my mind more than often. However, now's not the time for thoughts like those. 

Summer is finally here and I glance at Eren as he's packing some of my clothes into a box. I take down my corkboard that holds the infamous piece of yellow paper that Professor Petra gave me all those months ago. I smile as I unfold it, read it, and then tuck it back into my jean pocket for safe keeping.  

The windows are open in my dorm, and sunlight shines through them right onto Eren's body. I blush and can't help but be enraptured at how the light makes his skin look like caramel and his hair blows slightly from the breeze coming into the room. I take a mental picture and make sure to keep this image of him with me forever. 

I must be staring too long because after a few more seconds, Eren probably feels my eyes on him. He puts a hand on his hip and smirks at me, "See something you like, Armin?" 

I'm pulled out of my little daydream and chuckle when I hear him speak. "Hmm, possibly." I walk over to him and stand on my tiptoes to try and kiss him, but I reach behind him and grab a book from the almost empty bookshelf behind Eren. I grin and open it up, "I've been looking for this." I say with a smile, knowing that Eren gets a kick whenever I tease him like that. I go to turn around until I feel a pair of hands on my hips. 

It's moments like these that I know things could get heated. The atmosphere changes in the room and suddenly I can feel his breath on my neck, "You tease me too easily." I simply laugh until he turns me around and walks towards me until my back is against the book shelf. 

Eren locks eyes with mine, and I can already feel what's coming. His breath makes my whole body shiver in delight. Our lips are oh so close to each other, but just before we can revel in each others touch, my phone buzzes in my pocket. 

I groan and pull away from him while Eren just laughs, "This seems all too familiar." 

I roll my eyes and chuckle as I glance at the most recent text message that interrupted our flirtation. My eyes scan across the screen and read the request. Eren soon walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist in a tender embrace. "Who is it?"