Chapter 14

A/N- Thank you all for commenting and supporting this story! It means so much seeing more people enjoying reading a little gay story of mine ;) I hope you all enjoy the new chapter, and IT'S IN EREN'S POV?!?!? Wow, that hasn't happened in a while ;) Happy Reading!-Zenovia WARNING: Abusiveness and assault 

Eren's POV

Chapter 14

I couldn't stop touching my lips during all of Christmas break. Every time I thought of the small blonde boy, I instantly brought my fingers up to my lips. This kiss that we shared together was; to put it into simpler words, passionate. After Armin relaxed from having the initial impact of my lips on his, he seemed to take some control. I vaguely remember him trying to intertwine his tongue with mine, and he was sweetly moaning into the kiss. This was a much better kiss than the one I had in high school. It was sweet, and soft, and heated. It was nothing that I would have expected, which was a good thing. Whenever we would turn our heads to get a better taste for the other person's lips, a strange shiver would run all throughout my body. I still can't seem to wrap my head around why the little tingles of electricity coursed through my veins whenever Armin touched me. After we both detached from each other, we were panting from the lack of oxygen. He smiled at me a little, and then before I could say anything to him, he ran at me and pulled me into a tight embrace. "Um...t-thank you, for that, Eren." Armin whispered into my ear. I looked into his sapphire eyes, "Y-yeah, no problem, Armin."

That was only five days ago. Although, it seemed like it just happened last night. I tried my hardest to concentrate on other things during my time at home, but that was always a problem since "home" was with my father. Mikasa and I had no choice but to go back to that asshole. We had no other family, and the campus really didn't want people staying on the grounds, unless we were taking extra courses; which we weren't. "It will be alright Eren. Just try not to swing any punches at him, and we might not even have to talk to him while we stay there." Mikasa tried to assure me. "No promises." I grumbled. Luckily for us, we only had to stay at my father's house until Tuesday night. Everybody in our squad had decided that we should all get back together for New Year's Eve, and have a party and go out clubbing. By that time, the campus would allow some student's back in dorms, so Mikasa and I wouldn't have to come back to my excuse for a father's house. Just seven more days. Seven days of torture, that is. 

While driving to my father's house, I didn't say much to the raven haired girl next to me. I looked out of the window and replayed everything that happened five days ago. I was trying to make sense of the tingling sensation that happened, but I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mikasa tried to say something to me. "Sorry Mikasa, say that again." I looked over at her from the passenger seat. She sighed in the driver's seat, and quickly glanced at me, "I was trying to ask you if you're okay? You seem kinda quiet, which is strange for you." I looked into her grey eyes, "I-I'm not sure Mikasa. Listen, can we talk about this when we get to dad's? I really don't want to get into a car accident because I'm telling you about my little midlife crisis." Mikasa looked at me with her questioning stern eyes, then decided not to press the issue any further, and went back to focus on the road. I pulled out my green headphones, and just zoned out into my music. I scrolled down on my phone until I found an appropriate song to play. It was "Hallelujah" by Panic! At The Disco. Armin had convinced me to listen to some of their music, and before I knew it, I had already downloaded three of their albums. I was slowly sucked into the lyrics and all of the instruments, but was disturbed when I felt a little ding come from my phone. 

New Snapchat from AryanCoconut840: Back in New York! :)

I smiled at the little picture of Armin standing in the middle of Times Square. He was wearing the new sweatshirt that Marco got him with the crow on it, and he just looked happy. His blonde hair was whipping through the cold wind, but his smile still shone bright. I wish that I could've been there with him right now, instead of driving to see my horrible father. I sent back a picture of the scenery outside my window with the caption,