Chapter 5: A job at IMP part 1

(A;N the voting has ended, and #3 of the three titles for chapter 5 has been chosen.Thank you all for the support. I very , very , very , very much appreciate it. With that said, enjoy chapter 5.)

---

As the morning came (A;N, I honestly don't know how Hells day and night times work. So I'm gonna assume that Heaven is Hells moon and sun ) Lee awoke from his slumber and slowly sat up straight, making sure to properly plant his feet on the ground before getting off the bed , also getting in a few stretches so he doesn't get stiff muscles.
He looks through the window and sees that it is still dark out , implying that he woke up much earlier than he expected.

Lee: wasn't expecting to get up this early. But hey , as they say ,"the early bird catches the worm". Aside from that I should get going now , but not before I leave Ruby a message.

He searches the room to find a pen and a piece of paper , but ends up unsuccessful at finding both.

Lee: maybe there might be some paper and a pen downstairs.

He walks towards the door and moves slowly and carefully on the decaying wooden floor , being sure not to cause any noise that could wake Ruby up.
She earned her rest and he was not going to disturb it.

Lee: don't want it to happen again , these floors could use some work though.

Walking down the stairs were harder than he expected it to be. Every step he would takes makes an audible creak on the floorboards , although it was worth it. He did have a promise to keep after all.

Lee enters the kitchen and starts to search the draws , cupboards and pantries while taking note of the growing mold on the wood and the rust on the hinges as he kept searching.

Lee: bingo.

He takes out the pen from the bottom drawer and a piece of paper from the top of the fridge. He then sets the paper down on the table and started writing. With that done he set it down on the table and walks to the living room towards the broken door.

Lee: I swear I'm going to kill those bastards if they do what they did to Ruby last night again.

Photographic memory is both a blessing and a curse. You can't even forget a horrible experience because of it.

Lee proceeds to leave the house and goes outside.

Lee: (*inhales*exhales*) good morning Hell , let's see what other surprises you have for me today.

Lee looks back at the house where a still sleeping Ruby and AJ are. He was grateful that he wouldn't be living alone , it's nice to have a good friend in such a place. One can easily backstab the other.

Lee: time to see what Hell has to offer.

And with that , he walks off and also being sure to memorize the streets and paths he takes while walking to the city.
Don't wanna get lost with no way back now do we?

*Timeskip*
---

We see Ruby slowly waking up from her sleep. Drowsily getting up , clearly she just wanted to sleep some more , but she had a baby to take care of. Not even sleep and tiredness could break their bond. Ruby loved AJ very much. Speaking of AJ.

Ruby: I've never slept that good before , I feel so refreshed. Looks like AJ had a good one too.

She walks out of the bedroom , being sure not to wake AJ up. Ruby goes into the bathroom and proceeds to brush her teeth , take a shower, and get's ready for another day.