A simple stranger? Part 2

(???): well would you look at that. (*turns around to face you*) You've decided to come back after all.

Both you and him sit down on a comfy couch next to a fireplace. You sit opposite from each other.

(???): quite a wild ride it was in the last chapter

(???): quite a wild ride it was in the last chapter. Never thought Lee was the type of person to let others suffer.
But in the end , old Ralphie killed himself. Both he and that slut got what they deserved. I wouldn't say Lee is cruel and I wouldn't say he killed them.

...

(???): why did Lee spare the children you ask? In short words , he has a soft spot for them. They were doing what they were taught , their parents are at fault. Children must not pay the price for the sins of their parents.

...

(???): not a very complicated question. Chuck just happens to recognize Lee by observing his actions. Especially when he quoted , "Today is a good day to die." He knew only one person who liked that saying. His father.

...

(???): Lee's father is Guevaru or Jin Guevaru Everett if you like full names.

...

(???): I could tell you how Lee died , but what would be the point exactly? Curiosity is the reason you decided to watch Lee's journey as well as his friends (family). To help everyone he can and regain his memory in the process , I could go on and on. However, I would just spoil the story.

...

(???): Clementine , Ruby and AJ will not necessarily remain off-screen for too long. They each have a role to play , one bigger than the other in many different ways.

...

(???): the author does not allow me to give that information until it becomes necessary, but in the future you will find out who she is. It will be a BIG surprise.
Hmm , seems our time has grown short once more. Again we must part ways , but before you leave , take this (*gives you a chocolate bar*). It's a special type of chocolate. Made it myself. It's wrapped in a silver foil packet with no brand and turns into your favorite kind of chocolate when it's opened.
A generous gift for allowing me to take some of your time. I know the journey to come here is difficult. Considering all the "nasties" you have to avoid. Your next visit will be easier , I assure you.
(*walks away*)
For now I bid you another farewell and don't let the portal door kick you on the way out. He likes doing that to people , I would know.
(*dissappears and you proceed to leave making sure to watch your back. A creepy door looks at you , smiling*)

 A creepy door looks at you , smiling*)