A simple stanger? Part 1

(???): ah , you've come! I've been expecting you. It's a remarkable thing that you stuck around for this long. Why don't you give yourself a good round of applause as a reward.

...

(???): what I do , what I want matters not , and as for who I am...well , let's just say you'll find out. But not now. That's the authors job. (*sits on a rock*)

You sit on one as well.

(???): I already know that you have many questions to ask me , but all will be revealed in due time. I can assure you that.
I'm sure you know how these OC and male/female reader stories go. Each story has the same plot and same events , just different added characters. It's what I've noticed. Like that one boy named Eddie. It's quite rare that he actually gets to live in these stories rather than being brutally killed.

...

(???): why the change you ask? Well , it's simple. Boredom , sometimes seeing the same outcome can be very tiresome. However , with some convincing , the author changed the outcome of "The Pilot" chapter. Suprising isn't it?
A boy you all despised , yet later you found out he was simply possessed for over three years.
From the author to me and from me to you. The next chapter , as you have guessed it , will be Murder Family. Again , I convinced the author to change it up a bit. Usually , stories like these don't really focus on the lives of others offscreen. Such as Lee , though he may be the "main character ," we never get to see what he does before each chapter releases. If you don't understand what I'm trying to imply , ask the author.

...

(???): what's going to happen with Lee? Simple answer , really. Character development , Lee is being diverse in his situation and still tackles the afterlife that is Hell. Learning new skills , unlocking more knowledge and etc. Meeting new people along the way , who are in turn crucial to the story. Do not forget that he suffers from amnesia.
(*levitates and stands on the rock*)
I know you want to see my face and my appearance. But I leave that decision to the author. As stated in the latest information page and I quote ,"he always follows. No matter where you are , but he is not cruel to those undeserving." End of quote. Later on , I will discuss this in full. No , I'm not referring the author. (*walks away*)
We will meet again soon and until that time , enjoy the story. I know I am. Good day/night to you.
(*dissappears*)