Chapter 7: A job at IMP part 3

Lee's POV:

It's only been a day ever since I first got the job. Blitzo was kind enough to give me a workspace...though...some proper organizing would need to be done.

I shrugged because I had to at the least start somewhere. I walked towards a desk that was empty. Blitzo has alot of money for a billboard , yet he can't spare any for medical tools and medications I thought to myself. Just how do they come back from their missions almost unscathed. I pushed the thought back for now as I looked at my workspace.

 I pushed the thought back for now as I looked at my workspace

Not entirely sanitary...if at all , but it would do. Right now I needed to focus on cleaning and bandaging up my eye.
I reached down towards one of the drawers and searched through them thoroughly until I'd found what there was to salvage. I placed them down on the table to see what I had gathered. Not much to say the least , just some alcohol , bandages , toothpicks , gauze and condoms...

...

...

...

Wait what!?

...

...

Back to the topic of fixing my left eye!

The alcohol will be enough to clean it of any bacteria , however if I'm not careful there is a high chance that I could damage my eye more than I already have , mostly the cornea. Don't want to go blind now.
The gauze will be enough to cover the wound though I highly doubt it would stop the bleeding. My eye feels damaged beyond repair and I had most likely lost my vision by now. I sighed at this , wasn't expecting this day to take this drastic of a turn. But I should blame myself for that mistake , it's not Moxxie's fault. I had enough reaction time to dodge that arrow. This is the price I pay for being too lax with my situation , I should've listened to my father more often. "Always stay on your toes" , that's what he said. I now paid the price for it.
I sighed again and walked towards a mirror on the wall.
I got myself ready for a world of pain , again. I looked up at the mirror , only to look in shock when I saw my eye was...completely healed?

Not only that , but my left lens had been fixed as well. I simply stood in shock , it hasn't even been 4 minutes and yet my eye and lens had both healed and repaired themselves without me noticing.
Another thing to check off the list of oddities happening to me.

I snapped myself out my thoughts. Firstly , I should start taking inventory on what I need , the better the tools , the happier the patient.
I turned my gaze towards a bag in the corner of the room.