Chapter 11: Overlords

Lee's POV:

Ever since I found Clementine , I've learned interesting things about her during her checkup. Such as her birthday ( October 26 2003 )
, her hobbies being arts and crafts , her favorite food being apples ( well , she's gonna keep me away for a while) and etc. Honestly , what I find surprising is that she ended up in Hell...AND FOR WHAT!? WHAT DID SHE POSSIBLY DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS TORMENT AND ANGUISH!?
The thought angered me to no extent. Angry doesn't even begin to cover it.

(???): calm...down.

And again with that annoying voice in my head!

(???): CALM...DOWN

Why can't you leave me alone!?

(???): CALM. DOWN!!!

The voice just screamed at me. I inhaled and exhaled deeply. I tried my best to calm myself down. That voice has been whispering strange things ever since I woke up (again). Spouting nonsense like "run , run , arm , cut off , blood , fight , fight , mask , save them , heave ho , your heart an-"...strangely enough..."Ruby , Clementine , Blitzø , Loona , Millie , Moxxie , father...and mother."
Mother rang around in my head. It tang as if it's not foreign to my tongue.
I remember it very well , and yet it brings about a pang of pain in my heart for some reason , even though it had ceased its beating...sorry about that.
I got off topic. It's been two days since Clementine has been with us , and over the course of that time , we bonded. There were times when she would have nightmares and hallucinations , of course. She told me that she thought she saw buildings break and fall , fire everywhere , and that the air reeked of death and blood. I decided not to press further on the matter. With hallucinations like those, it was clear that it broke her mind. What were the causes of these hallucinations and nightmares , I wondered. I took it upon myself to help her heal. My first ever patient , I wasn't expecting that really.

Today was another day at IMP headquarters. I borrowed Blitzø's computer in order to learn more about Hell. Each topic and subject highly intrigued me , especially the topic of
"The Overlords of Hell."
Apparently , The Overlords are a class of powerful Demons in Hell. They rank just above regular Sinner Demons and place fifth in terms of power in Hell's hierarchy.

Most well known Overlords that I had learned about so far are:

1.Vox

2.Alastor

3.Valentino (cruel sick bastard)

4.Velvette

5.Rosie (there are cannibals here!?)

They are the most well known Overlords to date , each one of them possessing high power over each other in different ways. Obviously , there's a gain from becoming an Overlord...and I won't be becoming one , not at the expense of others.

Some amounts of information were either redacted or still unknown about these rulers. I researched and studied each source based on rumors , interviews , or Hells wiki sources.
I compiled and put them all in order so that if the time comes , I'd be able to update each of them from later info.

Valentino (bastard)