Chapter 19: Spring Broken (Part 2)

Later at I.M.P Headquarters , Blitzø stands in front of the whiteboard. Behind him is an easel with drawings on papers. The other I.M.P members sit at a table and listen. Lee is reading the contract over for the 15th time.

Blitzø: alright , shut your *ssholes! Here's how we're gonna do this sh*t! First , we find a f*ck ton of clients.

The animated drawings on the paper show Blitzø , Loona , Lee , Millie and Moxxie standing together. A bunch of imps and clients surround them with bags of money.

Blitzø: we portal up.

Blitzø snaps his fingers. The I.M.P figures fall down.

Blitzø: we have our fun murder time as per usual.

Lee: (don't you mean YOUR happy hour)

The I.M.P drawings kill off human drawings with guns.

Blitzø: we pile all the bodies into a big f*ckin' canoe.

The human bodies are tossed into a canoe that reads "S.S. Cum Gutter".

Blitzø: we push said canoe into some water.

Blitzø drawing kicks the canoe full of bodies away from the dock.

Blitzø: we light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose , too! F*ck it!

Lee: (and you forgot the memories I have to erase and the letters i have to send)

Animated drawings of sharks , snakes , eagles , and creatures eat the bodies set on fire in the canoe. A large octopus chomps the entire ship and the animals.

Blitzø: they come and eat the bodies , we win the bet...

The I.M.P drawings cheer and the Loona Loona figures are wearing party hats.

Blitzø: we rub it in that sloppy b*tch's drunken whore-ass face...

The I.M.P. members give a Verosika drawing several middle fingers. The Verosika drawing bursts into tears. The scene cuts back to the meeting.

Blitzø: do you have any questions? (*throws pointer stick through a window*)

Moxxie: uh , yeah. Why was that nonsense?

Blitzø: (*walks over to Moxxie*) that wasn't a question.

Moxxie: that wasn't a plan.

Blitzø: (*puts a hand around Moxxie*) I'm sorry , but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do , Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs.

Lee: (*from the corner of the room*) Blitzø...

Moxxie: a what now?

Blitzø: I'm callin' ya slow , Moxxie. God , why don't you learn to take criticism , you (*begins poking Moxxie in the chest*) talentless baby dicked troll?!

Lee: Blitzø...

Moxxie: (*climbs onto table in anger*) well , why don't you (*points at Blitzo and points at him*) take an art class?

Blitzø: (*grabs Moxxie and throws him back in his chair*) Why don't you see how EXPENSIVE they are?!

Lee: BLITZØ!

All present snapped their heads in Lee's direction at his sudden outburst. They see him standing in a corner with his back facing them.

Lee: (*over his shoulder*) here's a question for you Blitzø. What about the competition?! Did you ever think of that?! You ran into this whole thing blindly! If only you'd take time to listen to me!
We don't have the funds to rent another floor , YOUR spot that WE (*gestures to Loona , Moxxie , Millie and himself*) are fighting for is going to be taken and I'll be working with and for THAT WOMAN! For God sake I don't even know her! What kind of mother- (*grunts in pain and holds head with right hand*) -raised you?!...