Memory Chapter 4: 5 days before the incident

Fishing was all they were doing today. They don't mind the work as long as they get to bond and have fun.
The camera pans to Lee and his father sitting on the dock , both of them are fishing.
They stayed quiet , because well , there was not much to talk about. Or was there.

...

...

...

Guevaru: ... nice weather today , huh?

The moment was quiet and awkward. There wasn't much to talk about.

Lee: ... yeah...

Then there was silence again as they focused on fishing.
Fishing was their way of relieving stress.

Lee: hey , umm...

Guevaru: (* looks at Lee*) yeah?

Lee: y'know , lately I... I've been thinking about Mom a lot. I miss her.

There was that topic again. It hasn't even been that long and already Lee misses his mother. Who wouldn't be after being separated for years.

Everyone knew about her death and it left a mark that wouldn't go away.
Seeing his son's mood , Guevaru tries to cheer him up a bit.

Guevaru: hey (*catches Lee's attention*) did I ever tell you about that one joke about a skeleton?

Lee: (*shakes head*) not really.

Guevaru turns his head to his fishing line then back to Lee. Present a small posable skeleton figure. He speaks with the skeleton.

Guevaru: I have a joke for you.

It seems that Lee likes where this is going.

Lee: (*smiles*) okay.

Guevaru: (*smiles back*) what is a skeletons favorite snack?

Lee: (*smiling*) I dunno.

Guevaru: go on , guess.

Lee: death?

Guevaru: nooo , go on and guess.

Lee: hhhcchchhk , I dunno.

Guevaru: come on guess!

Lee started chuckling.

Lee: hehehe.

Guevaru: why are you laughing? I haven't told the punchline yet. What is a skeletons' favorite snack?

Lee couldn't answer because he started having a fit of giggles.

Lee: hehehehaha

Guevaru: guess!

Lee: heheh-hehe , your putting a lot of pressure-

Guevaru: guess! F*CK! (*bangs skeletons head on a wooden post*) Guess! Guess goddamn you!

Lee: (*dying of laughter*)

Guevaru: (*brings skeleton closer to Lee*) why won't you answer me?! What is my favorite snack?!

Lee: (*struggles*) BONES?

Guevaru: (*angrily*) NO! (*bangs skeletons head again*) NO!

Lee: (*laughing , struggling*) gee , this is awkward-

Guevaru: WHAT IS IT?! (*shouts as Lee can't pull himself together*) WHY MUST YOU FAIL ME SO OFTEN?!

Lee covers face his with hand while laughing internally.

Guevaru: RIBS! SPARE RIBS! FF*CK! (*laughs loudly *)