Chapter 18: Spring Broken (Part 1)

The chapter/scene starts out with Blitzø and the crew driving their gray van along the street with Blitzø blasting his favorite song: Mustang Dong

Blitzø: I love this song! (*poorly singing along with the radio*) ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫

Blitzø sings while trying to stay in synch with the song but fails with every pause and stutter.
Loona is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzø , looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles.

Lee is seen at the back of the van , desperately holding onto Moxxie's and Millie's seats as the car speeds through the streets and makes sharp turns with each corner. He was starting to get motion sick from Blitzø's driving. He had prayed to God that he wouldn't throw up in his mask. Heck , if trying to fit inside the van wasn't enough trouble already.

Blitzø: ♫ Fieeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare... ♫

Blitzø continues to sing as they drive into an old-crowded parking lot. He then pulls up to the company's parking spot.

Blitzø: ♫ Thooought it might be love , but you went--♫

Suddenly , out of nowhere , a pink car pulls into the remaining parking space , causing Blitzø to freak out.

Blitzø: oh , sh*t! Fu-

Blitzø slams onto the brakes. The van starts to swerve and do 360s before finally skidding to a stop. Blitzø turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate , which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitzø: oh , you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitzø screams out as pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.

Blitzø: listen up , you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

The unknown passenger steps out of their front car seat with high heels. Blitzø lowers the megaphone , shocked.

Blitzø: oh , sh*t! Verosika!

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops.

Verosika: Blitz-o

Verosika says , glaring at Blitzø. Her eyes full of pent-up anger and scorn.

Blitzø: the "o" is silent now , b*tch!
I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because , I believe the nearest ocean is-

Blitzø falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up.

Blitzø: -three Rings DOWN!

Blitzø screams out.

Verosika: and I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Blitzo: oh , yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat *ss outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore , clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last c*ck in Hell!

Verosika: (*flips hair*) they let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad , loser wash-ups.

Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb.