00

Another book??? Woo-hoo🥳🎉

For clicking this book, thank you...for going through after this chapter, you are awesome and for voting, you deserve that dreamboat you fantasize about 😜😜

Note: There will be curse words used
Mention of drugs and ammunition, I mean this is a Mafia book for Pete's sake
I will always reply to comments, acknowledge every follow by dedicating chapters to that person.

All fucking rights reserved_2023

Starring in order;

Elizabeth- our female lead. I decided to make my female lead hard headed for the first time. I don't know if y'all think that Rhea  Rodriguez (Up, up and away) is hard headed or if Farida (His Ex wife) is hardheaded but if y'all think they are then get ready to meet Elizabeth... I believe you will love and hate her at the same time.

Avtoritet Azanchevsky  - Our very hot male lead. As y'all know I love my male lead to be outta this world...someone hot, sexy, authoritative and caring somewhat... He loves sex and he takes care of whatever or whoever he fucks. He's also a brute and y'all may see him as petty sometimes but... I still love him.

Vladimir - The right hand man of the Don of the Russian Mafia. Bruh, I personally had a good time coming up with this particular character with my family. He's not exactly placed at any side but I promise you that you will love him

Tega: The Best assassin, he works closely with the Capo of the Russian Mafia. He's got a bit of a temper.

Commanding Lord: Ha! I hate him too but... He's let's say, the executer.

...and every other person to be listed as the story continues

*This is a work of fiction, a pigment of my very vivid imagination, any resemblance to dead or alive person is purely coincidental*

I sat down for days...weeks thinking of another story that I could write, something creative and better than Up, up and away and I came up with this... If there are any grammatical errors feel free to contact me because English isn't exactly my strength.

Feel free to vote, comment, follow and share. Follow me for more. You can also hit me up on Facebook or my Gmail address if you want information on when new stories are coming out or if you want to edit my work.

Do not copy my work or I'd throw you off a cliff. Respectfully.😌

As always
I remain,
Lomera 💜

...Bruh, this is the longest author note I have ever seen😱😂