30

DAMN! I JUST REALIZED HOW THIS STORY IS GOING TO END.

AND.... I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY... I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL AND HOPEFULLY Y'ALL WILL LIKE IT. IT DROPS THE SAME DAY THIS BOOK ENDS.

It started as a pinch then a shock throughout my entire body as my eyes opened widely. My head felt like it had just taken a beating, what the hell did I drink last night?

I groaned lightly massaging my head with my fingers reminding myself that drinking wasn't for me. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom to wash my face oblivious to my surrounding as my throbbing headache was the only thing that held my concerns at that moment.

I closed the door gently and turned to face the mirror almost choking on spit as I glanced at a very naked me. Why was I naked? Did Doris strip me? Why did she strip me? Did I vomit??

I immediately turned on the tap and began to wash my face and rinse my mouth when the bruise on my neck caught my attention. I leaned closer to the mirror and I could see it was a handprint.

Handprint? Who's?

I couldn't even think clearly as another wave of headache struck me rendering me completely useless. I threw open the bathroom door and walked into the room and then I saw it.

Avtoritet. Asleep. Naked.

I instantly began to panic, my mind already thinking of all the worse things that could have possibly happened "No, no . God please..."

Images began to flash before my eyes

Oh, fuck just like that

I fell to the floor as my breathing hitched, what was happening to me?

Fuck, you're so tight Elizabeth...

I held my chest in my hands as I struggled to breathe

Scream my name Elizabeth, I want everyone to know that only Zakhar can make you cum this hard

And I screamed out causing Avtoritet to wake up and look around until he saw me on the floor, he looked confused and angry; he then looked around and then at himself and finally got the message

"Oh shit!" He mumbled

***

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

Elizabeth folded her naked self to a corner as she wailed. She felt completely used, dirty and stupid. Mostly dirty.

Avtoritet sat up from the bed and threw on his joggers, his hand running through his hair. He wasn't used to this, normally, he'd be awake before the girls and would avoid such awkward aftermaths or Vladimir would just handle the situation but this was a different situation.

He knew Elizabeth was a virgin and would have obviously wanted her first to be with someone she liked. She didn't like him. One bit.

"Eli..." He started trying to figure out what to say

"You raped me" she mumbled glaring at him with cold and empty eyes

Avtoritet weakend with the word she used. Yes, he was a killer, a thief and a trafficker but he wasn't a rapist. She was drunk and he was both high and drunk, if there was anyone who was supposed to be rational it was her but that wasn't the time to apportion blames.

She stood up to face him in her naked form not caring that he was looking as she walked closer to him

"You knew I was drunk and you fucked me" she spat venomously to his face while he breathed out to control himself, she was upset, she had every right to be.

"You know how much I hate you and yet you think it was oh such a wonderful idea to come sleep in the same bed as a drunk woman! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Elizabeth cried pushing against his chest with her might

"You have taken away the one thing I hold onto so dearly, why will you do this to me?" She cried while Avtoritet grunted as she kept hitting him.

She immediately started to scratch her skin drawing blood with her fingers "I feel so disgusting... I'm so dirty..."

Avtoritet snapped grabbing her little hands in one of his.

"I have listened to you rant and call me a rapist over and over again. Yes we fucked, yes you were drunk but guess what? I was high and drunk as well, so don't go around blaming me for this." He threw her hands down and turned his back to her, she looked at the scratches on his back while she looked at it confused before realization dawned on her.

"You see that... That was all you" he turned to her "You liked it"

Elizabeth shook her head in denial "No.."

"No? If you didn't want it, you wouldn't have allowed it. Alcohol brings out the real us. Don't go around blaming this on me when it takes two to tango" he said his eyes on her lips when he said *tango*

Elizabeth hiccuped as she tried to fight in tears. He didn't even show remorse.

"Yes you regret it, but guess what?" He asked stepping closer to her naked form as she attempted to move away.

"I might not remember anything that happened yesterday but I sure as hell do not regret it" he said gazing deep into her eyes

Elizabeth began to sob, he truly was an asshat.

"The only thing I regret is not remembering exactly what I did to you and if you had an orgasm or not" he added

"I hate you" Elizabeth said

"I am pretty sure that's not what you said last night though" he mocked

Elizabeth raised her hands and whacked him hard against his face "That's for my virginity and there's plenty more where that came from"

Avtoritet chuckled darkly before turning to her, his eyes dark with both lust and anger, "The next time you hit me, I will be taking more than just your virginity"

He allowed his eyes wander to her naked body before he grabbed a shirt and walked towards the door, he reached for the door handle

"Zakhar" Elizabeth called out with a cold tone and he froze. How did she know his name?

He turned to her immediately, his hand on the knob

"You will regret today" she assured him

"Cheers" he saluted mockingly before he walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

So... That happened....

Hit me with them comments....

Show some love to the vote button and share with a friend...

What's gonna happen .....

Read on to find out ...

Lots of love,
Lomera 💜