49

Another shout out;

°°°
This chapter is dedicated to
°Adelchapu
°rolleyb
°ryt_yard
And
°chibere

Thank you all for voting and following (to those that followed😙) 💜

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

Avtoritet's fingers fiddled with the buttons of his black shirt as he walked down the halls that led to the elevator. He cracked his neck in all directions possible feeling tired and sleepy.

He walked into the lift and closed the doors with the button before leaning his head back to look at his reflection that showed from above.

He stared deep into his own eyes and he could see different memories that he knew would hunt him for the rest of his life.

He could remember his first kill. The way the woman wept to be spared, the way she promised to never betray him again and finally the way she fell to the floor with a heavy thud.

He could remember the first drag of a cigar that he took. He remembered how his dear old father would place it in between his lips, close his eyes and drag it... He remembered how the smoke will come out ever so slowly from both his mouth and his nose. He remembered how he snuck into his father's room and stole a cigar just to do the same thing his father did.

He could remember his first hard drug. Cocaine. He only remembered sniffing it and waking up in Kirill's room the next day. He loved it. He loved the fact that it made him forget about everything happening.

He could remember his first rebellion. The rebellion that made him the man he was. The lord of the underworld... The god of the Mafia lords . He remembered how he levelled up to his father, how he pushed him aside with his shoulders, how he swore and cursed and he remembered how his father told him he wasn't ever going to amount to anything without his help.

He smirked.

Look at me now Father..

The elevator dinged and he walked out of the lift and headed to his room door. His room was dead. Avtoritet was never one to womanize. He was too busy trying to be rich and immortal to spend his time between the thighs of a woman but hell, he couldn't help but think of Elizabeth.

He closed the door with his feet and walked over to his cupboard and there he saw his black shirt. The same shirt Liz had worn. He held out the shirt in his hand and a small smile graced his lips.

During his younger days, he had been with women. His fair share of women but no woman was like Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was a challenge. Someone who said twice as much as he said.

Someone who wasn't scared to say her mind and do whatever she wanted.

Someone who made him do things he wouldn't do on a normal day. He never drove, ever. But Liz, she did that to him.

He hated animals, he never wanted them in his space but here he was living in the same house as a cat.

His hands went up to his face as he remembered the slap she gave him earlier. He smiled.