09

Again. This time Doris had me wear a black jogger and black sweatshirt, she even lended me another white crux before Emilia had my hair in a messy bun.

Left, left, climb, right...

And soon I found myself in the dinning with the other men, I noticed Vladimir was talking with someone and when he saw me he winked before looking away. Hopeless. I needed to escape today, I needed to go to the cops and report the illicit activities of these demons but I needed help, I needed just a reason to step outside the four walls of this mansion.

Another maid walked into the dinning with a trolley that had lots of dishes. She arranged everything on another table before she walked out. I noticed an empty seat right next to Vladimir and I immediately rushed to it and sat.

He looked at me amused "Missed me?"

I scoffed "How do you sleep at night?" I was curious actually, how could he sleep knowing that he had the deepest part of hell reserved for him?

He smirked "Definitely not as good as you"

I looked at him confused, what was this morón saying?

"Look, I need your help" I said not believing I was about to ask Vlad for help and also wondering what gave me the guts to think he would actually agree

"Hm?" He urged raising both brows

I leaned closer to whisper in his ears when I saw everyone standing, Vlad and I quickly stood up but not fast enough because Avtoritet was already looking at us.

He sat down and some people sat while some went to pick out the food they'd eat

"Elizabeth"

I turned to look at Avtoritet. His eyes were on me.  No one had ever called me by my full name and hearing him call me that was..it was weirdly comforting.

I stood up looking at him and soon I noticed all eyes were on me

"Why are you sitting there?" He asked not taking his eyes of me

"Oh...I was just asking Vlad something" I said ever so casually

"Vlad? You call him Vlad?" He asked looking at Vladimir before me "And let me guess he calls you Liz?"

His men laughed but he obviously he wasn't finding it funny. I didn't respond

"Get out of that chair German" he said and the man next to him stood up, I didn't need to be told twice, I quickly moved to the other seat

I was about to seat when he patted his thighs "Sit"

Was he insane? "Avtoritet sir, I am quite heavy so..."

"SIT" he seethed through his teeth slowly tapping his thighs, and I did, I tried to just sit at the edge of his muscular legs but he obviously had other plans

"When I say sit, sit. Put all your fucking weight on me" he said pulling me by my waist and I sat down comfortably feeling red as the moment passed.

A maid served him his food and served mine, it was as if he knew, he used his fork to eat from my plate before eating from his.

I looked back at him but he had his eyes on his phone. That little gesture made my heart flip but I knew better, this man was a criminal and I didn't want my heart flipping for him. Hell, my heart wasn't supposed to be flipping in this country.